Friday, January 13, 2006 @11:26 pm
Sorry for not updating..school's been pretty hectic.The past week and this week was almost fully booked by activities,meetings and what not.Haha,and to top it all off,I have camp next week!Monday till wednesday I'll be all the way in Changi camping,absailing,kanoing...etc.etc.
Anyways,nothing much to update besides today.Today was the begining of the school year's mass.I got to wear my beloved formal uniform!Haha this year's mass and installation was super messy compared to last year's...and the candle's PINK.Pink ribbon and pink frills!I prefer last year's though,it was prettyful with the creative gold ribbon and green frills.I have nothing against pink,it's just that...they could have mixed and matched the colours!And last year's was creative,because each rank had a different coloured candle!But ahh well,I'm gonna make sure if I get into the committee,I'll do that.But if I'm not,I'm gonna bring it up.And even offer to do it.Oh and this year's was super messy!Not as neat as last year's. xD
Anyway.I GOT MY BADGE.I'm so freaking happy.Haha,its in red,so kinda matches the school badge.But they should have choosen blue!Cuz it matches the colour of our uniform!Jiajia and I were following each other,haha.And we both conspired to find Nadia and ask her to pin on our badges for us(there's this traditional rule where we're not supposed to pin on our badges ourselves.We have to ask people of higher authority to do it for us.) And yay!She pinned it on for us and said that she was so proud of us. =)
The both of us went in for refreshments,got a packet of drink and drank.Mingled abit and I helped Xiu Wen pin on her badge.Cuz I'm of higher authority compared to her.Haha,I kinda asked her if she wanted me to help her since she didn't have it on. =) Being the nice person she was,she said ok!Haha
After that,Jiajia and I decided to follow each other for recess.We got stopped half-way by our two juniors/trainees!Haha,they wanted
us to pin on THEIR BADGE FOR THEM.The both of us were so honoured!Haha,I pinned the badge on for my trainee,who's name is Natawadee.She reminds me alot of my senior,Lizzie.I miss her!Haha,though we didn't talk much.ANYWAYS.I was darn honoured,after I pinned it on,I asked for her name and then asked if I could give her a hug.Haha,I'm gonna make it a point to know the trainees better.Since I'm gonna be with them for quite a while.But yay!Natawadee's nicee =)
After that,Jiajia and I did aimless wandering.Like really aimless.Haha,but she rocks for accompanying me!!I'm so gonna thank her after camp.Haha,probably gonna make something for her since i'm saving up for other stuff like other people's pressies. =D
-yawns- gonna go sleep now...nite. =)