<body> <body>

Sunday, January 29, 2006 @4:44 pm

The first day of Chinese New Year 2006.
Yay-ness!Haha,I love Chinese New Year.The Ang-baos,goodies,snacks and reunion lunches/dinners.
On the first day,I always visit my paternal Grandma.Today we were late..haha,blame it on my laziness.I was super sleepy and refused to get up for awhile.Anyways,I got changed into my denim skirt and pink collared top.I just realised that my new shoes looked like football/soccer boots.Eep,I originally bought them because I wanted to use them for dancing.But they are suitable for dancing,I just have to test and check if they're 'slideable'.Haha but I won't use them when I go out.They look weirddd.I wanna buy a pair of flats!And another pair of track shoes. =)

Hmm,at Grandma's,we did the traditional routine of paying respects to our grandparents.I'm the third grandchild to pay his/her respects.Haha,we took loads of pictures in which I have to get from Rachel and Valerie,my beloved cousins.(we still have yet to hang out together as a threesome and actually BUY something,food/drinks/neoprints are not counted,when we go towning.)I miss bonding with Rachel..haha,it feels like she's drifting away..which isn't good!Gonna make it a point to talk to her more.
After everyone left,Dad sent Grandma and Grandpa to Ipoh's place.(as according to the yearly routine.Haha)Sat there eating snacks while randomnly staring at stuff.Ipoh's place has sosososo many cars,guitars/instruments...I'm so envious.The place is super nice!Haha,after which we left and went home.
I'll upload pictures later.Gonna go count my $$. =D

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +