<body> <body>

Sunday, January 01, 2006 @7:16 pm

Bleah.What a way to start the new year.
I'm sick!Down with a fever/headache.

I'm supposed to get some rest now but I decided to update before I forget.
Anyways,I missed today's worship/sunday school!Left me super upset.Haha,heard that it was fun!And I really wanted to see/watch my dear friends dance/lead worship/the little kids jumping & dancing along.Oh and Faith was doing offertory prayer today.-sighs-
I missed out on alot.The LyNc new year's eve party,countdown to 2006,smsing people at midnight,worship,sunday school...
-sighs- ah well.

So...on saturday I woke up early.For no reason whatsoever.Watched Kids Central's "Groom My Room" and was awed at the beautiful work they had done to this 14 year old's room.After the show had ended,I was thinking about doing up my own room(when I do get my own room/if I have to share a room again,my corner) and making it nice.Haha,spacious no doubt,oh and clean/neat of course.I slacked for a while and felt like throwing up..was a bit giddy and decided not to go for the party.Hmm.My parents came back and wanted to take my sister and I out for sushi!Unfortunately,I still felt like puking.We went to Great World City at about 4.30pm and decided to shop around before going to eat as my parents were still full from lunch.
Went into Espirit and I was super giddy and had a terrible headache.Couldn't stand it and went to sit down as my mum looked at clothes to buy for Chinese New Year.Dad came with some yummy sweets and we were out of Espirit as soon as my mum decided to purchase a pair of pants for my sister.

I think my dad and sister got tired of shopping and went...somewhere.So I followed my mum into Zara(they were having a sale.If they didn't have a sale,my mum wouldn't even let me step into the place!) and I got a dark green razorback.It looked tiny!And we didn't bother letting me try it as the queue for the changing room was super long!After that,we went to an american store where my mum wanted to try on a pair of pants.And it was kinda big for her,which was surprising.And the salesperson said that the smallest size avaliable was 13!And it was still big for my mum.Shocking to me,haha.I got a nice pink-ish wrap around skirt! ^^
Went to eat at the sushi restruant.Our bill came up to $80!!Eep.After that,wandered around..ended up in the arcade due to my sister's request.Soon we went back since the shops were to close at 8pm and I still wasn't feeling well.

Onto my new year's resolutions!!(in no particular order)

1.Study harder
2.Do well for my exams
3.Improve on my chinese,math & sciences.
4.Not procrastinate be it for tasks or homework.
5.Finish all holiday homework on the 1st/2nd week of holidays OR on the day the homework is given.
6.Be neater
7.Save up more money
8.Have a better relationship with daddy god
9. Have a better relationship with my mum,dad and sister
10.Have a better relationship with my dearest friends : (in no particular order)
Cui Tian,Pamela,Nicolle,Sue Wei,Stacey,Dixon,Faith,Tim,Ariana,Glenn.
11.Have a better relationship with my dearest of dear cousins!: Rachel,Valerie,Jon...etc.etc.
12.Practise my dance skills & be more into dance. =)
13.Be more enthu about swimming!
14.Practise my guitar playing at least three times a week
15.Have some quiet time every night.
16.Work towards skipping N levels.
17.Top my class!Haha


Eep.I think that's it.Well,I'll most probably print these out and remind myself of my goals. =)
So happy 2006 to everyone out there! =)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +