Saturday, January 28, 2006 @11:18 pm
Ah!Apologies for not updating that often anymore!
I've been lazy and didn't want to update due to my laziness.Haha
But now I'm here to update!Haha,I'll write about more important stuff first.
Saturday,21st JanuaryAfter my Edusave scholarship presentation,I rushed down to church where Val,Tim,Jessie,Ariana,Jon,John and Kane were,practising for our graduation item.Thanks to Tim,we actually had an item to do before we graduated.So credit to him for making this possible!
We practised quite a bit for awhile and had to keep changing venues.And we ponned Lync.But it was all worth it,we were all tired,but happy. =)
When I went out for Chinese New Year clothing shopping,I suddenly had my breathing problem.It hurt alot.So much so,I went home without any purchases.Dad sent me home since he didn't want to go shopping.And I had to run to the car in the cold rain.I rested at home telling myself,I had to go for graduation.I didn't want to miss it.And my dad asked if I wanted to go,I insisted that I wanted to go.
Sunday,22nd JanuaryI went for graduation and was warmly welcomed by my friends.I was welcomed the same way the day before and I really felt loved.Glory to god!Because this is the feeling I want forever whenever I see my friends.
Teacher Chit lead worship and it was beautiful..one of the best worship sessions ever...lync isn't even half as good as this.After that,Teacher Winni came up and spoke abit.She told us about her friend passing away,it was really sad..I cried.She talked about her will to get our graduation presents done..all the cross-stitching and never ending routines just for us..really touched my heart..After that,we performed..it was really great and all our practising was worth it.Seeing the smiles on the teachers' faces and the jokes..yeah..it was worth it..
After all that,we had annointing..I was tearing/crying throughout..I was thinking about how there was a possibilty that we wouldn't see each other for very long..losing contact..and all..even though we were all going for Lync..it isn't the same..after that,we had group pictures and hugs.Jess and Val gave me a hug as I was crying alot..haha.I love those two!
Graduation all in all was...sad..meaningful..touching..heartwarming and...warm.
Ok...the main thing I want to blog about aside,Chinese New Year celebrations this year was okay I guess.I slept through a part of it in the control room.Haha,ahh the privellage of being an AVA member.Spent the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing.Went to Val's at about 5.50 as she needed my help in the partnering scenes for the easter play finale dance.Haha,I feel honoured and happy that the choreographer is Val!And she has appointed me her assitant.Haha.Anyways,I watched Ai De Zhang Men Ren yesterday!It was super super super sad and happy at the same time!Ahh,I lovee that show!Haha,I think Tim and I scared Val today with our overenthusiasticness of the show.
Woke up super early today to get to Church to show our director the dance.They approved and Matthew said it was "pretty".Waha!But there were some amendments to be made,haha.I stoned and spaced out for awhile..looked pretty upset according to val..was just thinking..haha..oh and Tim practised crying on the spot.Gah,he took even faster then I did!And he sort of whacked my leg(I was sitting beside him) and he went "See I can cry as well!" Haha.Did I mention that I wore Valerie's winter jacket and was still cold??Haha.I have deduced that I am in-human.After the "rehearsel",Val and I decided to go back home instead of going for the Lync party.We were both tired and sian after the dancing.Haha,felt super lazy...went to McDonald's to get myself a apple pie and a coke for Val.I went back home for reunion lunch..started cleaning up whatever I could and fell asleep at 7 something and was woken up at about 10 something for
dinner.Well,I'm going to end here and I promise to blog more often.Happy Chinese New Year to one and all!