Thursday, December 01, 2005 @4:15 pm
Warning!Image heavy post coming up soon!
Haha,images will be from Valerie's lovely lovely belated birthday sleepover.
Today was okay so far for me.Nothing really interesting or eye catching happened.
So,was originally supposed to wake up at 7.30am?But again,I fell back asleep when Faith smsed me before my alarm went off.Hmm,finally woke up at 9am,realising what time it was.Bathed and watched a bit of 'Hitch' before finally heading off to Val's.
Reached Val's when she was having chinese tuition and I ran all the way upstairs and plonked myself on her bed where I read her Archie comics.When she came up,I got the info and all that I needed and then we had lunch!Yay,haha lunch was maggi noodles with some duck and other ingredients.Oh and we had this really yummy sambal sauce which wasn't that spicy but it was sweet.Haha,left soon after.
I ended up in Funan and scavanged for the iron on paper.I found out that it cost $23.90 for 12 pieces.Oh and the ink cartridge was a real rip off.It was sold at Challenger at $52.90 and I bought it at another shop for only $47.50!I saved us all a dollar when I bought a pack of 12 sheets for $22.90!Haha,I love it when I know that other places are bound to have the same item only cheaper.I finally got everything and went back home where I am now.
Whee~Tomorrow Tim,Ariana and I will have to go over to Val's place and do the printing for the shirt.And val's not going to be homeee haha that's somewhat the fun part.And I'm sort of like the key to the house.Haha,so fun!