<body> <body>

Saturday, December 10, 2005 @1:24 am

Okay!Onto yesterday night's outing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Waha,my dad's SHINY silve rim.All the while it has been black because of the dirt.Haha,I pity the person who had to clean our car rims.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I like how the scenery just whizzes pass.Oh,that random person's my sister.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dreamy effect? On our way to pick my dad's friend up.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At the pub!Nahh,I didn't drink the beer,I'm underaged.Besides,I don't drink.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The table football,when no-one plays,it's so calm and serene.Waha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
DARTBOARD.Hehh,it's for decoration.Some offical dart club was at the pub having a game,hence my sister and I couldn't play pool.Ah wells.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The match.My dad's two friends against my sister and my dad.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at how fast they go!Haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On the way to another place to have a nice chat.Haha,had OREO CHEESECAKE.Yay,haha.
Hmm.End of today's photoblog.Haha,if I'm not lazy I'll post of Val's sleepover.
Well good nite!Gonna go chase my dear mei for she has deserted me.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +