Thursday, December 29, 2005 @8:59 am
Boo.
I never knew that cleaning up/re-organizing a bookshelf(well.3/4 of a bookshelf) could be so tiring.Haha,I nearly zonked out when I fell onto my bed.But I stayed up till about 2 something in the morning feeling sleepy and lazy to update.
Ok,raft update:
I've been slacking alot so far,but today and tomorrow I'm going to start finishing up my homework.No matter what it takes.Oh and I'm gonna sleep earlier.Something like that.Haha.
Hmm,val had a low-key sleepover compared to the one she had for her belated birthday.Lesser people & time though.It was pretty much a last minute thing.Organized at the last minute and inviting people at the last minute.The girls who went were Stace,Pamm,Cui and myself.The guys consisted of only Dixon and Terren.Because Jon was super tired/lazy to take care of more guys.And since he knew Terren,it wouldn't really matter would it?Haha.Erm..they were told to come at about 5 something because Val,Jon,Chris and myself wouldn't be at their house for we were at the Star Wars Exhibition and the science center!Waha.I took pictures!The star wars exhibition rocked.And they were giving away lightsabers!!Gah.Not those flimsy plastic kind.But those that look more real and are more expensive.Eep!Haha.Anyways onto the sleepover.
Val and I slacked in her room after we came back at about...4?Haha,she went to play her pokemon game first though.And I fell asleep on the blue side chairs while she played.Haha.It was comfy!And I could squish myself into the chair.Well.I didn't have to squish.Considering my size and the chair.I still don't get how Michael and Chris could sleep on the two blue chairs.Hmm.Anyways,the first to arrive was Pamm!At 5.50 plus plus.Then came Stace,Dixon and then Cui.Terren came just in time for dinner.Haha.Ok,dinner.
Dinner consisted mostly of christmas dinner left overs.After we all ate,we had fruits.Haha,the girls ate up all the fruit.Pamm threw a grape into Stacey's mouth and she caught it.Haha.I think it was Pamm who threw it.Anyway,we sort of started throwing fruits into each other's mouth.Haha,was hilarious.Oh and rejoice.Val remembers that I don't drink softdrinks.Waha.After that,we had cake!As in the left overs from christmas eve dinner.Haha.But nevertheless,it was yummy.After dinner,we all crashed in the basement,talking rubbish,having catfights,insulting each other,jokes all around,xbox/gamecube frenzy.Ordered Pizza Hut.Ate,played.It was freaky wacky.Haha,but it was fun.
We watched the taped MTV MVAs.MC Hammer's item rawked!Haha,I still don't get how they can dance like that.Dixon fell asleep on the mattress behind the sofa while the dvd was playing.And he had his phone beside him on his ear blasting music.And he fell asleep.Rofl,fine..it was tiring,I admit,I nearly fell asleep while watching.Pamm fell asleep on the sofa.Haha.The girls retreated to bed upstairs while i have no idea what Jon and Terren did.Dixon was obviously still asleep.
Stace and Val couldn't sleep,so we decided to have "girl talk".But it didn't last long.Hmm.Haha.Woke up really early the next morning.Pamm had to go at 6/7am?Stace,Val and I went downstairs to find Jon awake.And Dixon still asleep.Haha,we initially thought Terren was asleep.So we sat on the edge of the sofa.He turned around and apparently got shocked or something.Haha,Stace and I tried waking Dixon up,but he didn't.Haha,so we went ahead and had breakfast first.Then we went back down to try and wake him up again.Nothing worked.Haha,Terren and Jon then went to have breakfast.Cui came down later with Jon and Terren.Blahblahblah.We washed up,stoned.Then Cui and Stace left.Not before jumping on Dixon who was lying on the matress covered with pillows and blankets.Waha.Revenge.
Dixon,Terren and I left when Val's Godma came to pick her siblings and herself up for some outing.While I was walking to the bus stop,Val called me back and asked me to join her Godma and them.I was still blur going "Huh?".In the end,I got thrusted into the car and spent the day with them.
Eep.This entry's longggggg.Ah well.I guess it's ok,to make up for the times I've not been posting.
Update later with pictures I guess.Byebye.