<body> <body>

Thursday, December 22, 2005 @10:12 am

Boo! I've not updated for sooooo long huh? Haha

Well....blame it on my laziness and all...I've been slacking.Anyways,update on my life will be in another entry(I promise to post it by today!) so first,I'll get on with the photoblog on my sunday beach outing!Haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok,stupid idea.Haha,way to start a photoblog with my sister at the window of the car again.Haha,on our way to Sembawang Beach!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
View from the back of the car...mum & dad respectively.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me in the car
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Zoom!Past the lush green trees and other cars
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We're here!Haha(excuse the hyper-ness.I've still got caramel left in me) Umm,preparing for the lovely BBQ.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kimberly!Haha,isn't she cute?Haha ok,when I say cute,I don't mean. OMG,SO FREAKING CUTE!!$&)*$!! Rofl,I just mean adorable.I had to talk to her a bit before she started talking to me,was shy at first..haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Okay,random picture she took with my camera of the mat we were sitting on. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Doggie!Haha,there were quite a number of dogs there either being walked or just brought for the fresh air.Oh,and there were this group of dogs fighting.Was really noisy.Haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chocolate bar that Kimberly gave me.I ate it up.Duh.Haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Random picture of the adults.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And this is Darryl.Kimberly's older brother.He's really cheeky and is about...Primary 3 if I'm correct.Next year he'll be P4.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Darryl kept on chasing me to go catch crabs/fish with him so I had to go.I mean I wanted.But i was busy eating.Anyways,a crab some guy helped us catch.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Whee.A nice fishy that I caught.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 2 siblings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Er...tilt your head a bit....and yeah.Haha,I was ontop of the slope when I took this.We initially wanted to play at the playground..but it was wet.So we decided to be daredevils and roll down on my sister's scooter.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My sister and I.Ooh and my dad's sunglasses.Waha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kimberly and I!Haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There were quite a number of ships there...was really...I don't know how to describe it but it was really...nice.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ROFL.Random picture of me with my dad's shades.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A crab someone caught.My dad's friend(The 2 siblings' father) told the person that the crab was inedible..Then the person got "scared" and decided to give us the pincer.Waha,cooked it and ate. =D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ooh,did I mention you can see Malaysia from Sembawang Beach??It was really becautiful..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I decided to walk on the jetty to get a closer look at Malaysia and to get better shots.And look at the planks!They're so wide apart..Haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Random people at the beach..I couldn't go swimming..Either way,the water is DIRTY.And therefore icky.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the place where we caught the crabs and fish.Beware the horrible green algae.The part where you see those 3 random people standing,is where we stood as well.My sister just walked and fell.Like tht.It's really scary because when you fall,it's either you fall on the pointy algae floor or into the sea where they are pointy rocks.And the waters are quite shallow...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A ship spurting out water from the sides.Really random. ^^
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The blue slippers and the feet in them are mine.Haha,the other pair of legs cum slippers belong to my sister.See the scar/injury on her knee?Fell pretty badly.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Playing the splitting scissors,paper,stone!I WANNA BE ABLE TO DO A SPLIT.No fair!!My sister can do a split.Darn it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at how LONG Kimberly's hair is!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dad & Mum's friends.Ooh and kimberly clinging onto her mum.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Darryl,Sister and my dad
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haha tried taking a picture of her and ended up having a picture of her "offering" a cup of green tea. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our stuff.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at her.Isn't she so blur-looking?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A picture of me,taken by both Kimberly and Darryl.Haha,they were playing with my camera
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me again.Haha,same as above.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A fish that my parents' friend caught.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Woosh.Ignore the bottle.I just love the sea. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At night.Haha,we stayed till about 7 plus.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Beautiful non?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mesmerising...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dark picture...tht signifies the end...


Haha,I'll post an update on my life after my tuition and X'mas shoppin' with val later tonight.Now,onto HOMEWORK!CHARGE!(-hee,still hyper.-)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +