Friday, November 25, 2005 @11:49 pm
Right.So today was my seniors' graduation lunch.
I had to go as I had to do filming.Dress code was obviously formal.I wore a spaghetti strapped top and a nice flow-y brown skirt.Haha I must admit,I did look nice...
Met up at school and we went to the hotel via a teacher's car.We set up everything and got ready before the graduates were allowed in.Started off okay...then my favourite part was lunch!Waha,the food was nice..we had sushi!Haha,well that was one of the foods that was avaliable.Had a few games and a performance by the sec 3 prefects on the teachers.Haha,I must say it was hilarious.Hmmm ended at about 3.40?Only left at about 4.10.
Was supposed to meet Tim,Faith,Jessie and Iris at church.I had no idea how to get there but in the end I managed to.Haha,so smart eh?Lol,nah it was all thanks to Faith and her father and my teacher for helping me.I just realised how blur I was.Haha,anyways,went through the underground mall,(CityLink mall) to get to Cityhall interchange.Whee,from there I went over to church and to the south transepit hall.Met tim on the way there.It was only the two of us until Iris came,followed by Faith,Val and finally,Jessie.
Discussed a bit then we went wandering around.Haha,in the end we ended up in Raffles City where we all ate dinner and then left.Val went off earlier.Oh almost forgot.We were "entranced" by this performance that happened to be Batman.Waha,it was hilarious.Oh did I mention we were all laughing like crazy after we finished eating?Haha Faith's hair was on the table and tim did something disgusting..haha.Anyways onto the batman thing.They were so irratating!Kept on keeping us in suspense!The evilness..haha oh and when he finally came,he was fat.Ew.Haha,anyways after he came we weren't interested anymore and dispersed.Jessie's parents picked her up,Tim went by bus,Faith,Iris and I took the Mrt.
Bahhh...my feet hurt ALOT.I don't get why some women love wearing those slipper/high heels.They HURT.Ah well,I'd probably understand when i get older.Bleaghz.