<body> <body>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 @1:30 am

Changed the URL.Because i'm being tagged by people I don't know and that's scary.But yay,new url,haha.

Anyways,val's co-ed sleepover rocked.
Brief summary:
Pam,Nikki,Sue,Stace,Jarad,Dickson,Andrew,Micheal and Terren all arrived at val's at about 2.Headed off to the SICC.Bowled and played pool before eating dinner.Pam,Nikki,Sue,Stace,Val and I went to play at the foutain thingy.Haha,we all got wet!Started splashing water at each other,was freaking fun.Went back wet.After dinner we went straight to the basketball court and played before going back to bathe and we were forced into a game of twister.First we tried putting everyone on the mat.But failed.Then we had a guys round and a girls round.Then we had one on ones.Micheal and Stace,Terren and Pammie,Dickson and I,Jon and Val.Had cake before the one on ones though.After twister,we retreated to the basement and watched a little bit of waterboy before watching "You Got Served" and then "The Longest Yard" before we got kicked out.Next morning we girls woke up early and the rest left at about 7 something.Val and I wanted to kick the guys outta bed,but Aida did that when I was showering.Bleahs.So saddddd.Haha oh and I accidentally kicked the door when i was supposed to go in with val and wake them up.

Gahh so much fun!!!!!!!!!I don't wanna go in detail cuz i'm lazy.Haha and it's 1 am.I'm sleepy.Oh and Dickson's an idiot.Remember that.Haha =)
I'm joking only k? Haha well going to end here.I promise to update more often.Haha,good nite~

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +