<body> <body>

Monday, November 28, 2005 @11:02 am

Alrighty.I'm in val's house.Again.

Haha,I'm like always here aren't I?Well,the reason as to why I am here is because I have to do the t-shirt design for the 8am Sunday School seniors on photoshop.Stayed over from yesterday after church and our 'meeting'.My dad sent me to church so early in the morning that I think that I was the first to arrive.Haha,saw Jon and Glenn in Jon's other grandmother's car driving to church and they were both surprised to see me.Lol.

We all planned to meet at church after our breakfasts to discuss our designs on the shirt.So Jess went with us to Suntec to eat!Haha,sho fun.Shared breakfast with her then we went around shopping for a watch for Val's wish tree thingy.Went back to church just on time and found Tim and John and Faith and Clara waiting for us.We went all around the church to find a place to sit down and talk.We moved up and down and settled down at the new extension.But it was under a staircase.LMAO.We managed to fit somehow and discussed a bit.Soon we got into the new room and val was going crazy on how she could slide on the floor.Lmao,joking!

We finally settled down in the room next to our "sunday school room".Was playing all around with the old typewriter and such.We finally got everything settled and done on the design and started crapping.Haha,after that we all went to FUNAN!Initially to go to challenger but we ended up in KFC.Oh Clara went back earlier.Where we ate and talked and laughed.Oh and the rest started talking about sick jokes and Ariana and I were the only ones whom didn't get anything.Val and I bought a kids pure chocolate.Yummy.Haha then we all went to watch Rachel's hair be highlighted.LMAO.Went back soon after.

So now I'm in val's,rotting away,supposedly supposed to be doing the design..so yeah.Ciaox

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +