Wednesday, October 19, 2005 @7:39 pm
Lalala.School life's been boring.
These past two days were spent getting back papers/results.
Subjects I've gotten back are english,maths,science and chinese.
English-Not really up to standard,but semi-satisfied.
Maths-Not up to my standards,but i passed,which makes me happy as it was hard!
Science-Not up to my standards,but i'm somewhat satisfied. =)
Chinese-I PASSED!! As you can see,i'm happy about it. ^^
Loadsa free periods,spent either sleeping,reading my book or talking with classmates.I hate having the responsibility of keeping the class quiet fall on me.There are times when they're quiet,like when we have assignments,but that's not for long.Sometimes the class will have a sudden moment of silence.But most of the time,it's horribly noisy.And when a teacher comes in,either one I know or one I don't know,I feel the pressure.If it's a teacher I know,it's worse.The next few days are going to be horrid.I like being able to walk around the corridoors,leaving my class behind,handing over the responsibility to the people who should be sharing this.Pfft,it'll never happen.
There's auditions for the next EMDD which is a major production on Shakespeare's "The Taming Of The Shrew" and surprise surprise,it's a collaboration with SJI.Yup,Jon's school.Was really surprised when I saw the poster up.Loadsa roles have been put up and more are going to be added in the long run.And since it's a major production,it will mean more and more work.
I've decided to not audition because
1.No acting skills/passion though I love watching dramas
2.I'm attatched to ava as that's my backstage pass where i can watch everybody and anybody.Plus I get to work with the cool av stuff. =)
3.We're shorthanded!!Let's see:
Sec3s(this year's) Only two people,Nan Xing and Valerie.I doubt Nan Xing will help,looking at what happened this year..Valerie?If she's excused from GG.If CO's not performing,there's another 4.
Sec2s:Me!Yes i'm the only free one.--,Faith!If CO's not performing,I doubt they will bah,after all it is a shakespeare play...Marisa,possible!Hopefully her mum allows, Mei Ying if she's excused from GG.
So that sums up to about 5+3=8. 8 people from KC AVA.If not 4.
Hopefully there'll be more SJI ava people to help.It is afterall a major production with two schools collaborating.Which definetly means that next year I'll have to be more organized in my work and schedueling.Hopefully i can juggle it about,because EMDD=staying back VERY late.
But i'm looking forward to it.Hopefully I can get a digicam by then. =)
Hopefully Charlene can come back and help as well! ^^
Haha,I'll just leave this matter till when it comes.I bet I'll be very stressed out next year..*sighs*