Monday, October 24, 2005 @7:54 pm
I'm pissed off.I'm tired,I'm angry and I feel like crying all over again.
My dad just bought The Sims 2 and the expansion pack University yesterday.I was overjoyed.Today after school,my sister opened The Sims 2 and I was happy with being able to play with it.We then went out and when we came back,I went to get my dinner and hey presto!She freakingly opens the expansion pack.And the thing is,it's our freaking Christmas presents.THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO FREAKING SHARE.BUT NOOOOOO SHE MUST GO OPEN BOTH.
I know,what big deal is this about right?Unlike most people,like my DAD for example,don't know the meaning of sentimental value.I'm an emotional person,I like to treasure every moment I have even if it is opening the packaging of a stupid computer game.I have been craving and wanting to play this FREAKING GAME FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND WHAT HAPPENS?I DON'T GET THE FREAKING THING.I have been patient.I have not whined.THIS IS WHAT I FREAKING GET.
Oh,just open the next few games you get.I'm pissed off.I need someone to talk to.I'm gonna isolate myself from this cruel world.I know I sound spoilt,like a brat.If you think this,you obviously don't know me well enough.Buzz off.