Monday, October 17, 2005 @10:22 pm
I'm back!Wahaha,today was awesome!
Let me continue my entry on yesterday's events.
Reached church at about 7.30am,which was super early!Waha,so we lounged about while waiting for teacher winni.Then Jon had the idea of 'merging' the two "groups",which is the guys and girls.The group that mainly merged were the cell group leaders.Had worship which was lead by Val.Then teacher (i forgot his name...heh..^^") came and talked about hypocrisy.While listening,Val,Jessie and I chatted a bit.I was freezing!!My fingers were ice-cold and I tried to get warm but to no avail.And as I was sitting right behind Glen,(did I mention that glen,tim and jon were sitting infront of val,jess and i???they were blocking our view!!) I was tempted to touch his neck with my "frosted" fingers.And I did,waha,he looked as if he just got shocked by something.After class,I was jumping up and down due to my 'cold-ness'.And Glen asked "Are you that cold?" and I nodded and grabbed his hand,to prove how cold I was.a whole group of us(Glen,Jessie,Mark,Chris,Val,Jon,Ariana,John and I) went over to the little gathering area to chat.Tim went off with his younger brother I think.Either younger brother or cousin,I dunno.He's somehow "related" to him?*shrugz* Anyways,we chatted and chatted for very long.But it was fun!Haha,we then went to testdrive this huge car which is so cool.After that went to Wisma to get Val's PS2 stuff.Went back,went to Sim Lim then back to fetch Vanessa to dance then went to some place with a very cool comic store.
Today was great!
Woke up early,changed and went home to put my stuff away before coming back to val's for lunch.Had yummy fried rice then had to go meet Jon.Was on bus 171 when I met Jon half-way.Plans apparently changed and I was so blur I didn't realise.So when we were at Newton I thought we were suppsosed to drop off,so I tapped my card.But!It wasn't so yeah.Hehh,big mistake huh?Ah wells.Reached ps and went to Mj before comics connection.Bought val a kingdom hearts manga.Jon bought Tsubasa.We then went upstairs to wait for Tim and Ariana.Waited and waited...we decided to read our mangas while waiting.Val soon came and we all started reading.Had leg cramps so I started jumping around,to get more blood circulating.We waited till about 3 something before they finally came out.
We went by train before catching a cab to SICC.
There was this rule of max 4 passengers and we knew it but we just went with it.Luckily,this nice uncle allowed us.Tim said I was 12.I felt small.Anyways,on our way there,there was a police officer and I had to duck because I was the smallest.So I slouched.Val whipped out her cam and took a pic of tim and Ariana and then took a pic of her and myself.
Reached SICC but they didn't allow us in because we didn't have an adult to sign us in.So we had to go somewhere else.
(I'm very lazy to type so I'm gonna copy&paste from val's BUT edit it to my 'taste',oh pic credits goes to her as well ^^)
tim suggested we got to his club and he called the place and bargained for two lanes at the bowling alley. Then ariana said that she couldn't go since there was not enough time between, so she suggested going to J8, and tim had to call and cancel the booking like one minute after he booked it.
So Jon went to ask the club to call us a cab, then ariana suggested again "why don't we just hang out here?" However, when Jon tried to cancel the cab booking, the lady at the reception had already booked it so we had to take the cab. No choice.
Then the cab came, and the driver told us that he couldn't bring all five of us.Tim tried bargaining,saying that I was only 11. so tim, val and I went to J8 first, and kor and ariana had to book another cab. In the cab, tim told val and I two stories - Him nearly being murdered and him nearly being arrested.He also talked about his dislocated thumb.I got freaked out.And he actually wanted to show us.I was grossed out..
Tim got hungry when we got off the cab, so we had to stop at the Old Chang Kee in the basement so that he could feed himself. Then Jon and ariana came, and ariana said she had to go home, so tim was like, "we came all the way here to go home?"
In the end, we decided to go bowling at tim's club, so tim had to call and book two lanes again, but this time he put it under his middle name "Joshua". lol, So we took mrt to novena.On the MRT,Jon took out his cards and Tim wanted to do a trick,when he did it he was sucessful and there was this uncle watching us and laughing.When we reached,we missed the bus, so tim tried asking the driver of another bus if the bus went in the same direction. Apparently, the uncle said 'yes', but we ended up missing the turn and had to walk the rest of the way to the club. Quite a far bit inward, if you ask me.
After that, everything was swell. Bowling was fun, jon won tim by one point. Poor Timothy.I suck at bowling so I won't say how much I had.
One game over, and we headed to the pool table. We were going to do two games, one to teach tim and I how to play and another one for a team game. It was really funny. According to tim, when he played the last time, he used his hand. Well, he played around with the white ball today and his fingers got crushed, his fault. Haha. Yeah, then for the team game, it was tim and I versus tess and kor.Val and Tim won,my bad!!Gahh,felt like hitting myself on the head.
Day ended with us going off home in a cab.Taxi driver was pretty friendly,but the atmosphere was a little bit tense.
I loved today,I can't wait for another day like this to happen.=)
Hopefully my dad will allow me to go to teacher winni's,then lync then 8am sunday school!!I must be faithful in god and pray hard.I think I've found something to keep me happy and content. =)