<body> <body>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 @10:13 pm

I hate the feeling of helplessness when I see a friend who's hurt/extremely upset.
It almost seems as if everyone's in a bad 'state',be it because of school or personal problems that i do not wish to reveal here.And everytime the only thing I can do is stand by and feel helpless.Everytime I don't know what to do or say.Mainly fearing that whatever I do may cause even more hurt.I admit sometimes I fear getting hurt myself in the process of comforting.

Does anyone really think about it?What am I supposed to do when I see a friend in need?And I mean emotional wise.I don't want to stand by and not do anything.I want to help,but how?

Just want to let my friends know that I'll be there wherever they need me..i wish i knew how to help...

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +