<body> <body>

Saturday, October 01, 2005 @11:51 am

Hwellos.Slack day today,didn't get any studying done.Basically I just did a few touch ups on my home economics project due on monday.Took about 6 hours,due to procrastination...
Mum brought my sister and I downstairs to look around at the Pasa Malam.Nothing much appealing except the custom-made keychain stall.Thinking of making one,but I don't know about the cost.It's going to end tomorrow if I'm correct,so I'd better think quick.Hmm,bought a face mask set from Watsons which cost $1.95.It was a paste,not those nice masks.Oh wells,I think I'll get my mum to buy some masks for me,waha,if she allows.Mum bought 5 bowls of Sharks Fin(sister's favourite) and mango salad for herself and dad.Went to NTUC and I bought a brush for my homeconomics practical on monday(since we have no brush).Before we went back,bought some steam cakes!Yummy,wanna try the tea eggs though.$0.50 each,I wanna know if it's worth it,will go buy one tomorrow.Ahhh,I'm craving food!Wanna try so many things now,come to think of it.I'm hungryyy.But I'm banned from eating supper.Ah well,it's for my own good.

Hmm,going to join val in tution next monday after school.Thankfully there's a bus from my school going to her tution teacher's house.Bus number 48.But GAH! I've got a dental appointment on the same day at 2.Bahh,dad had better be free so he can send me to the dental center.Then from there I can zoom off to her tution teacher's place.Whee.I'm gettin sleepy...so *yawns* nitex..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-the 'ingredients' needed to create a mask-

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +