<body> <body>

Friday, September 09, 2005 @11:55 pm

Wheee it's my BIRTHDAY!!!
Slept over at Pammie's extra apartment last night.Went over to her's last evening by Dad's car.Got lost on the way there,haha.But I obviously managed to get there since I managed to sleepover.Anyways!

I went over and it was time to cook dinner for Cui,Pam and Nikki.So I kinda helped out with the cooking,since i was bored.We made pizza(the frozen type,haha) and pasta(pammie made it!) Dinner was oh-so-delicious,haha.Later,we spent lounging in the living room.I went to watch the Channel 8 9pm show while we chatted.After my show,we decided to watch some DVDs.Watched 'Taxi' and 'A Cinderella Story'.Nikki fell asleep throughout 'A Cinderella Story' and half of 'Taxi'!Haha,after that,we decided to head into the bedroom.There,we got ready for bed and played card games.Following that was Pammie's midnight supper crave,so we shared some noodles.After all the card games,we started talking.Pammie then asked Cui & Nikki whom in 6c is suitable to meet me.I was like --" Haha.After that we chatted and we all fell asleep snugly under Pamm's sleeping bags as our blankets.Slept only at about 5 something in the morning.

Today was fun!Haha,Pamm went for her hockey (poor girl only had 2 hours of sleep! ><) in the morning and came back.Suewei and Val came over at 11.54am where we lazed around for a while(nikki,cui and myself were in our pjs) before preparing lunch.Lunch was Udon noodles,scrambled eggs,sausages and nuggets.Everyone chipped in,so it was fun.Nikki left before lunch though,which was sad...ah wells.After lunch,we washed up and got changed.Lazed around and played with Val's camera before going off to Tiong Bahru Plaza.Shopped around for a while and went to Coffee Bean to sit and chat.Suewei was nice and bought me a chocolate ice blended as my "present" haha.Well,I don't really know her that well,so it's acceptable.Cui and I shared a latte.When we were chatting,there was these two kids who were so cute!Haha,they kept on coming up to us (we were sitting beside the window) and would stick thier faces to the window.Our little fan club!Haha,after a while it got creepy,because they started coming into Coffee Bean.We left and sent Sue off before heading back to the apartment.Had my cake and we went camera crazy again.Cui's self-obsessed!Haha.We hung around a bit before leaving at 5.30 something.Parted ways at the MRT station,where Cui was going a different direction while Val and I were going the same.
We thought of making our own music video and now it's our personal project!Haha,we choose 'Fool No More' I think,still in the midst of planning.=) Haha,anyways,went back home and was fetched by dad.Ate dinner and relaxed at home...at about 8 something,we had my lovely birthday cake!It's a chocolate one,with loads of chocolate stuff on it,haha.Made a wish and blew out the candles of course!Then it came to here. =)

Recieved only one present so far,that is from my beloved cousin,Val.^^
She got me a nice black sling bag with a nice $3.90 keychain,haha.THANK YOU!!
Cui,Pamm & Nikki owe me a pressie!
Glen owes me one as well!*pokes* haha.Oh yes,Glen's evil.*nods*
Received cash from my parents and grandma.Going to spend it on stuff I want and need and will use for a longggg while and for saving up.=)

As i'm still in the few minutes of my birthday...I wanna reflect.Today was kind of 50/50,because of me feeling a bit left out in Pamm's apartment today...It didn't feel like my birthday at all,felt like crying..But after that,was quite okay.^^Pamm was sweet as to buy me a small cake for me.Thank you!Spending the day with my friends was awesome,but it was kinda deadish..
Really love my family,was happy when they sang the birthday song and all.But after all that,I got scolded and nearly wanted to cry.I really don't want to grow up...in 2 years,I'll be 16.I don't wanna grow up..birthdays when your older are less enjoyable,that's what I feel.When your young and happy,you get enjoyable birthdays with all the fun and excitment,with the presents and all.I admit I'd love to get more presents,I'm kinda upset with the amount I got this year.But I guess I have to be happy with what I have..But I'm thankful for my friends and family....

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +