<body> <body>

Friday, September 02, 2005 @3:21 pm

Whee,a quick post before I go off to pack my stuff for my art excursion and probably take a little nap.
School was okay,nothing special.Yay!Not much holiday homework assigned to us,so yeah.Got back my report book and I did horribly.But I know I must not let that pull me down,I'm sort of happy really,I PASSED MY CHINESE!!*jumps around* That's a step towards achieving my goal of being the first in class and first in level for the End Of The Year Exams.I'm gonna strive towards my goal and clinch it. =) I am confident!I will work hard. ^^

Not much plans for next week.Tuesday is taken up by debate training and extra literature class(I think).Thursday is the lovely lovely apartment chalet sleepover.Heard from val that they're celebrating my birthday with me there,I felt so touched,haha.It's so sweet!But the thing is,I only know 4 out of the 14 people going.--" Haha,oh well.Oh and another day(not confirmed yet) is for the trio of cuzzies to hang out.And I'd most probably have training next week.Meep!

Yesterday we celebrated Huang Zhi's early birthday with a yummy ice-cream cake from HAGGEN DAS!Wahaha,I can proudly proclaim to Pammie now,I ate ice-cream cake two days in a row.^^
Huang Zhi is my aunt's beloved fatty cat.He is two cat years(already!Wow,haha)He's a fat lazy cat who's loveable and cute!Haha,I don't have a very recent picture,but Val has one,so yeah,I'll go steal from her or something.=) But here's a pic of him gnawing on a soft toy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Happy Birthday Huang Zhi!!

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +