<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 @8:34 pm

I've not updated for longggg.Anyways,new news.Whee,going to make a music video with WISHES.Don't know if I'm "offically" in or anything,but to be safe,I'd rather not type the other name.
Anyways,I'll just type what I remember.
Saturday went to Auntie Pat & Uncle Andrew's company's BBQ with the cousins plus Nick,my adorable little cousin.Haha,little rascal he is.=) Anyways,we went there with val thinking that there would be no kids or kids the same age as us.When we went there,val was wrong!Haha,there were kids.And Nick saw his classmate,haha such a coincidence eh?But he didn't seem too comfortable about it.There was yummy food,took a bit too much.Jon used a cup to cotain his satay sauce.He kept on going,do you want a drink?And I kept on stealing his cup,waha.Oh and he and Val are evil.There was this guy about our age sitting outside.Jon somehow found out that he was from SJI.Then when we were about to start our card game,they asked me to ask him to join us.I refused to and stayed put,waha.So embarrasing!In the night at about 7/8,Auntie Pat offered us to help barbeque some food,was fun!But dehydrating.Haha,went back and played TONY HAWK'S!Waha,I tell you I'm horrible at that game but I love it.But it's gory,which puts me off.So whenever there's an injury,I keep my eyes closed.

Next day!Woke up for sunday school.Went there and listened to some meaningful stuff,I love going because it really makes you think about things.After that,went out and chatted with Glenn,Jon & Val.Hilary brought me a fishball to eat,haha.She's so cute!But annoying at times when she does her funny noises.We had to leave very shortly after because of something.Can't remember what.Went to eat,went back,slacked,did a bit of work(Thank you Jon!) and then went home.

Nothing else to talk about.Still need to go get my Ulead programme.Haha,friday's the school's mid-autum festival celebrations.Must go back for AV stuff.Need people manning the sound system and all and need people to film.So....I might as well go..but might be worn out from training..Straight after my training what's more!Haiz.Ah well.Gotta go,byebye!

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +