<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 @7:39 pm

I'm feeling depressive...maybe it's because I'm overdue for a friend's present which I've not bought yet,or the unfinished homework lying beside me,screaming "Finish me!!" or it could be the guilty conscience of not studying hard enough/yet.Or it could possibly be that I've not been sleeping enough.OR,all of the above.Mostly likely it's all of the above.
Don't wanna talk about the past few holiday days...only yesterday night and today.Shall start with today.
Today: Woke up at 6.30am,*yawns* for AVA video shooting/filming.Was supposed to report at 9am,but only could come at 8 something.Arranged with Faith to come at 8.30am in the morning as I suspected that the battery wasn't fully charged and definetly wouldn't last us long.So,we borrowed the key from the office and charged the lovely battery and returned it without locking up as we were in.Waha,Mr Pang came and from there he left us to start filming.We took about 1 hour and 15 minutes to film a 5 second clip.Wahaha!Reason being,we decided to take loads of angles and stuff.We had to go to the opposite HDB block to film a nice view.We tried the 8th floor,there was poles blocking us,9th had poles as well,so we took the 10th!Haha,the lift must have hated us,because we kept on going from floor to floor(starting from the 7th/8th)There was one clip where my fingers were in the way,because I had no idea Faith was filming.Oh and that same clip I went "I'm flying!!" because the wind was nice.Haha!Anyways,after that,we filmed somemore and then went back to edit.(Yes,lunch unfortunately wasn't provided,we had to get our own from 7-11)I conclude that both filming and editing is fun!!Haha.Was very sleepy,tired and saddish.No idea why I was saddish,just was..Anyways,went back home at 4.34 or somewhere there.That's....*counts* 8 freaking hours in school?!?!Just for filming,pfft!Day wasted!*sighs* ah well..

Yesterday!
Yay!Last night was a blast!At 5 something,dad and mum came back and we got ready to go out.Originally it was just to get our haircuts.We headed off to Junction 8 and bought loads of snacks!3 sticks of chicken skin,2sticks of chicken,2 boxes of octopus balls(one bacon) and 8 sticks of squid heads.0.0 Alot eh?? Haha,ate them and went for our haircut at the $10 place.EC house if I'm not wrong.Affordable and the service is okay.I'd love to go to a professional salon where they'll treat your hair and stuff,haha.Read Cui's blog,$120 for rebonding,treatment and such?!?Haha,compared to her,I'm a poor little girl.But I don't mind really,haha,maybe I should have gotten my fringe shorter so I'll look like a little innocent girl. =) Anyways!After the haircut,Mum & Dad went to top up our cards and my sis and I went to buy earrings for ourselves.Just 3 pairs for $3.90,those cheapo ones,haha.After all that,we went to Kallang Stadium's yummy taiwanese porridge!We've been going there ever since I was a little baby.We ordered the usual,frogs' legs,tofu,raw seahum(however you spell that) and another dish whose name I do not know.Was yummy!And it was the first time where we actually almost finished the tub of porridge...means that we're growing up and fast...I remember sitting at the table where we could see the sea and having only one bowl of porridge..

Life's whizzing past us as we smile,cry,get angry and get hurt.The present has become mere memories,fading away into the thing we call the past.Flowers grow,wilt and die.Babies from the womb are given birth to and they're able to see the world.They then grow into babies with curious minds and adventerous mindsets.Toddlers are they called next,before going onto the next level of being a kid.Tweenie,is what's next,followed by Teen.Maturity and hormones kick in and produce a young adult.Pressue,resbonsibility is what makes them an adult.Age gets the better of them and changes them into the elderly.Death awaits and life is over as we know it.
I want to be happy,I wanna be a tween...my childhood's not over yet!I don't want it to be,I've not had enough fun yet.I want to be able to sit on the kiddie rides as the adults call them,without worrying what people think.Because I'd not know about the real world,where people get hurt or backstabbed.I wish...

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +