<body> <body>

Sunday, September 18, 2005 @10:20 pm

I think I've gotten over the matter mentioned in the last post.Everything's fine and dandy,I can't really stay mad for long can I?Haha,besides I'm really close with this certain person.I wanna apologise to my dearest cuzzie,Rachelle for my late coming on saturday.Sorry!I woke up late due to my staying back in school for AVA till about 9.30 and reaching home at 10 something before falling asleep.
I've come to one conclusion,AVA is VERY tiring,drains out all the energy out of you,makes you run up and down and stuff.We should be considered a Sports CCA,haha.But what can we do?We have limited number of people.So if there's a stupid need to stay back after school,I'm limiting myself to only 3 times a week,if not sticking to my swimming and extra literature class.

Saturday:
Went over to Val's to study again,came only at 2 something.Hehhh...^^" SORRY!!!Rachelle was leaving as soon as I came.Anyway,studied a bit of geography,did maths and then helped Val with her sewing before watching the VMAs.So cool!!So watery themed.I love water.*nods* ^^ Haha,we then went out for dinner at Dosa!Dosa!.It's a fancy indian restruant where they served thosai with different fillings.Jon kept on poking me again!!>It was filling and yet not so filling,haha.We kinda "ate air" with the thosai.But it was nice,we were supposed to go get some nice hong kong dessert but Vanessa was sleepy,so we went back,watched the rest of the VMAs and went to sleep.I couldn't get to sleep....blehx
Sunday!
Wheee,woke up earlyish before falling back asleep again.Hahh,was woken up again by Maria then got chased into the toilet.Got ready,squeezed into the car(haha) and we got to church!We were apparently ONE minute early!Haha,but service had already started.I must admit,I really was kinda lost.I didn't know my purpose there.My mind drifted off at certain parts.Like during prayer.I'd try to focus on praying but I'd drift off,thinking about other stuff.I guess I really need someone to talk to me about my believes.Right now I'm kind of mixed up between choosing.My parents are Buddishts and I'm a free thinker.
After service,we went out and started talking again as per normal,waha.Jon started poking me again.--" With Glenn around,I was to suffer.Jon plus Glenn isn't a good thing.Waha,anyways,Glenn insulted me and I got Hilary to kick him for him.WAHA!I love hugging Hilary!Haha,she's so huggable.I don't know,I just find it fun and nice to hug her.And Glenn wants to give her to me for free.--"Is he that desperate?Haha.Anyways,got dragged away by Val to teacher Winnie who got my particulars down because I'm going to sunday school so often,I'm like a regular. oO haha.Then we went to eat and shopped.I WANT MY SAMURAI DEEPER KYO MANGA NO.2!!!!! *cries*THEY FINALLY HAVE IT.Bahhh,I need Kino nowwww,I crave Kinoo,haha.Then went back to Val's before going off to Uncle Mike's where we celebrated Kimberly's birthday.There were loads of little kiddies.Haha,I miss the times when Birthdays were so fun.Was really nosiy and crazy.haha,I will elaborate tomorrow,must get some goood sleep so i can get rid of my eye bags.=P haha!(Yes,I do have a lack of sleep thanks to school work+my slacking & ava stuff).I promise myself that I will start my intense revision tomorrow!No delays what so ever!
Good nitexxx

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +