Tuesday, August 09, 2005 @11:25 pm
Yay!I'm back!Wahaha,I haven't been updating as lately I've been sick and busy.With lots of after school activies.Bleah,been staying back continuosly for the past 4 weeks and couting.Hopefully after this week,I won't need to,not that I mind,just so long as there's time for me to finish my homework and revision,I really don't mind.
Anyways,I shall sum up everything from the last time I posted to now.
Hmm,Radin Mas stuff sucks,I got scolded for nothing!Very pissed off with the primary school teacher.Have to see her face again on thursday and friday.Yay.
Been studying(somewhat) and taking my CAs.I've only got english,chinese and literature left.Yup,all the languages are left.
Oh and not forgetting photo taking!!!My class photo was okay I guess,I had to sit next to my co-form teacher.The fun shots were okay as well.My 2nd photo taking with the Ex-cos,seniors and sec3s(we call them juniors and the sec2s are trainees!) was a blast!Before our photo was the teachers and I think 5 teachers didn't bring ties,so they had to borrow from the prefects,mainly it was from the seniors,waha.Then it was our turn,seniors got their ties back.First formal,I was put in the 3rd row,as I'm classified as short.Bleah,and if we were to be in the 2nd row,we wouldn't be able to be seen(that's what my senior told me)FUN SHOT!!Waha,we took out our sunglasses and snapped!=D Waha,so wacky,I wanna get the picture.We all make up one body,united we are one!So true. =) Then next day was AV photo taking,I got the 2nd row,fun shot was hilarious!The photographer made Mr Pang sit on his chair on the table and we were made to "present" him.WAHA,so gao xiao.Sadly,CCAs are only granted one fun shot,as with the prefects and PSLs.We all should be given 2 fun shots,as CCAs bond all levels together!Swim team shot was okay,I was placed infront,even though I wasn't a comittee member.The fun shot was fun as well.
Oh yeah,something funny happened,because Mr Pang was taking so long to come,we were messing about.The lady in charge was joking with us and she asked us a few questions about AVA,and she thought our TIC was a she (can't blame her though,we ARE in a convent school) Waha,after that,we were all positioned but Mr P.P.P hadn't arrived.Then the lady was so gao xiao and said that she was our TIC,we were all playing along and were very serious about her taking Mr Pang's seat.And she sat down,then the photographer was saying that she looked like our TIC and we were all laughing and asked her to sit down and take with us!Waha,we wanted to abandon Mr P.P.P(Mr Patrick Peter Pang,WAHAH) But she didn't!So sad huh?She should have!!I don't mind paying extra for it,waha! And so ends,my bit on Phototaking day. =P
Yesterday was my school's national day celebration.The big day.Marching practise really paid off!Came early,ate/drank GLUCLOSE!Wahahah,I wanna buy a tin of gluclose all for meeee!Wahaha,sugary high!Anyways,we fell in and got our fixed positions and started practising.Lizzie marched as well!Waha,Jeanette should have marched as well. =) Anyways,we practised and practised before falling at our designated place.Soon,we started marching,started off at the wrong "beat" but we all caught up and did it correctly!Waha,and we marched to the field.Did our turning and stuff.We didn't had to stand still for long.Oh and a stupid Grasshopper went to disturb us.It landed on Lizzie then on Cheryl. >< ) Marching off was messy,because our commander forgot to start marching when the "new" command was given.But we caught up and at the near end I was laughing a bit.Lol
After the observation parade,we went up to the hall for the celebrations.Sang loads of national day songs and the whole AV team backstage got dragged out to sing on stage,waha.The whole school was up and going crazy,kind of like partying.Soon,all celebrations came to an end and we were dismissed and I went to get my bag and helped to pack up the speakers and stuff.Left for my dental appointment and then headed to Junction 8.
At junction 8,I bought my stuff and decided to head back home as it was already quite late.ON my way out,somebody called me.I thought it was either Jon,Chris or Glenn as they're the only guys I knew.(Dickson,was obviously at the 6c '03 gathering,so couldn't be him)It turned out to be my science teacher,Mr Kua.He smiled at me then I smiled back and then went off in the direction to the interchange and I went to my bus stop.And on the way I was freaking out,I think it was too much of a shock.(No he's not some old teacher,he's a "young" teacher,who reminds me of my ex-maths teacher,Mr Chong.My form teacher sometimes calls him Mr Chong by mistake,waha!)But I'm over that shock already..haha,it's just a small matter,but it was still weird seeing him at Junction 8.
Yup,end of day.Gtg now, good nitey..Happy National day!! ^^