Friday, August 12, 2005 @9:31 pm
Wheee,today's performance was fun.Gonna talk about school first.
Turns out my chinese test is going to be on tuesday and it's a different paper from the others and they can't get their paper back as my teacher wants it to be altogether.Yay,time for me to revise more!My lit teacher hasn't gone through act two yet and we're having our literature test on tuesday!English was today and I didn't manage to get to count the number of words!I think I wrote over the limit because I was happily writing away and forgot about the word limit.Until my teacher sort of reminded us.*sigh* Recess was spent with my two buddies,I ate a cereal bar which was yummy.Then sort of did loudhailer as the two on duty were softish(okay one was extra soft and almost never shouts.)Went for chinese,left 15 minutes before it ended.Changed into my black clothes and ate a kiwi before rushing to the music room where we were sent to walk to VJC.
Walked and walked and walked of course.Reached and we settled down in the sound room(for the lighting people and sound people)Then we had one practise before leaving for lunch.For me lunch was my kaya bread.Then we got ready for the real performance.
I was really excited and jumpy and was laughing with Reiko who has a horrible obsession.I didn't do anything wrong for lighting which is VERY GOOD.Haha,got scolded a few times for no reason,but never mind,everyone's stressed out.I figure Mr Meyer isn't that bad,he's quite okay for a teacher,my opinion of him has gotten a little better and that's it.The show was a sucess!Haha,I felt like tearing when I listened to the KCP choir,their voices were so beautiful. =)
I loved the Radin Mas play and especially the Lim Bo Seng one.The guy who acted as Lim Bo Seng was so cute!(ke ai) Haha,I loved the japanese drums in that one,it rocked.Haha,there was only one guy out of the five people on the drums.Weird right?But the guy was cute,haha.Ohh and I think one of the backstage guys for the Lim Bo Seng play was cute,haha.After the whole thing I was a little sad to know that we won't be coming back as it's fun skipping classes for this.But Mr Samuel,Faith and I went out and got Mr Samuel to grab some food for us from the tea reception,wahaha.We ate and chatted,he has given nicknames to almost everybody he's familiar with,but not me!Wahaha,so happy.
At the reception I saw the backstage people for Lim Bo Seng and the drummer,waha.There was one part where they were asked to help the PTSG of KCP take a picture of them standing at the staircase.And the parent looked so scared that he would break the camera or something,haha.Oh and the kids acting in the Lim Bo Seng play where pretending to bash up one of the guys who was the japanese soliders,which was hilarious.After which we all left VJC.Ahh,fond memories,okay,not many but very few..but still!Haha,went to Buckaroos and sat there waiting with Dad for his accounts thingy then back home where I am right now typing.Yay.Well,gonna study at Val's tomorrow.Byebye,ohh and the last episode of my favourite hongkong show!! I forgot the title already,I think it's "Believe me" or something like that.AH well,I love that show!! *sniffles*
Byebye!!