Thursday, August 18, 2005 @9:59 pm
Today is the day where Val,Jon,Chris,Vanessa all fly to Hong Kong!Lucky people,haha.Hope they have a safe trip there and enjoy and unwind.Hope they have a safe trip back as well!Will miss them,haha =)
Today was pretty uneventful.I sat for my literature CA3.I was going crazy and when Mdm Gammar said that we could take out our books,I rushed and grabbed my book,knocking down my guide books in the process.Haha,was so worried and kept on flipping and flipping frantically,because the test lasted half an hour.I can't wait to get back my literature paper next week.Oh and my classmates keep on asking me about literature,like is there going to be essay questions?Will we be tested on this..?Will we be tested on that??All that stuff.I find it weird,since I'm not the literature rep.
Got back my chinese paper and I PASSED!I'm so happy,I want to cry.Seriously.After school,rushed down to the canteen and ate my bread before rushing for study skills in the EOA room.Oh and got to see the AV photos and the Swim photos.I should have smiled in the swim photos! >< I look weird.Anyways,I ordered fun shots from class,prefects,swimming and ava.Waha,which totals up to...$10?!?Yeeps!And I have to pay for all of them myself.Ah well.Anyways,back to study skills.I was intially dreading it,but it was fun!Haha,I sat directly infront.We did a few activities and stuff,recapped on the technices we were taught before and did a evaluation.Oh and there was some short forms like F.A.C.T.S and when the coach asked what 'T' was for they shouted my name.Lol,I felt like hiding.=) Oh and I was freezing in the room!Meeps!*shivers*
Came back and made brownies which was a sucess!Yayaya,will give faithy the small box tomorrow,it's extremely chocolately.Which is very sweet.Quite happy with my acomplishment.Haha.
Random thought:
I think I'm thinking too much,I should conk my head for that.Should I say something?Val's a good person to talk to for waking up but the downside is that she sorta brings you down at times without realising it.But she's enjoying life in Hong Kong now.Don't think I wanna go burden her with my stuff.I don't think I'll ever stop thinking.Val's right,stoning is fun.You get to think deep and really get into the subject you're thinking about and get to reflect.Life isn't all that bad,even though I don't really like my class,I love my CCAs,I love my role,my seniors and friends in KC,most importantly I love my besties and family. =)
Well let me just continue dreaming/stoning and get clonked on the head for that by the cousin.Lol,oh and remind me to get a rock or something to shut Jon's mouth with.He needs to know the meaning of silence,without his gerbils!(No thanks,I don't think I want a gerbil from Hong Kong! >< Just make sure you don't get the 50 cents off deal,waha.)
Have stuff to do,niteyxx!