<body> <body>

Thursday, August 11, 2005 @9:23 pm

Meeeeeppppp,I'm freaking tired.So this post won't be long.
The VJC performance was okay,but I kept on being jabbed by the stupid primary school teacher with her long fingernails.Argh,I was so tired,I nearly fell asleep in there.Oh and we had to have lunch at VJ,so I had a plate of rice with this sausage with creamy sauce and beansprouts,totalled up till about $1.40.Then we went to the vending machine,where we saw a opportunity to get two tubes of mentos barley mint.Waha,but I didn't get to keep it though.Didn't belong to me,so yup.Anyways,went back and was dead tired by the end of the day.

Went to grandma's and had laksa,can't say that it was awesome,still a bit too watery though.Chatted for a while then went home.Nearly fell asleep there,I need more sleep.*yawns* I've not had my chinese test yet,I don't know if I'm going to take it tomorrow or something.And our english test date hasn't even been told to us! ><
There's literature next tuesday and I missed lit today!*cries* I hope I'll be able to pull through the exam.Well,I'd better go and revise my chinese.Good nitey every *yawns* one. *drifts off to slumber*

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +