<body> <body>

Saturday, July 09, 2005 @11:07 pm

Wow.I actually went out today with my parents,normally we would just stay at home idling our time away.Had sushi/japanese for dinner,really yummy.Shopped around after that,I got some lovely conditioner from The Body Shop!Haha,it rocks,hope it will help my hair,because it's freaking frizzy and dry.Mum actually bought two pairs of shoes,I'm amazed because she doesn't buy that much stuff at one go.

I'm feeling really really upsetish.Kinda like depressed,I think.I don't know,there's just this thing that I keep thinking about or just pops out of my mind.It's bothering me,but not so much to the extent that i'll go crazy.I want to talk to somebody about it.Only person I know would be my cousin,but then I feel that she'll just brush it aside as me thinking too far in about it or something.Why am I thinking about it?I dunno..Maybe because I feel that I've been wronged or something......arghhh,her mumbling's not helping either,another thing to "worry" about.*sigh* Tomorrow val's gonna do co-singing.Best of luck to her and stuff,hope she remembers Shereen's(i think that's her name) prayer when it was her(val's) turn to do lead.It's not about looking good up there but about praising the lord. =)
That made me really think and made me relax more...haha =)

Bahhh hope i can go to her house next weekend.Probably not again,because of her other comittments and it would be a hassle for her parents to take their niece along for stuff like dinner and stuff....feel so horrible troubling them about things like these.I 3/4 enjoy and 1/4 feel miserable because of all the trouble and hassle I'm bringing along with me..*sigh*

Nothing much more really.....Meh,can't talk to val about my thoughts on thursday,too many people(parents!the horror.) i need a miraculous lift me up thingy.*sigh*

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +