<body> <body>

Thursday, July 07, 2005 @9:07 pm

Went to the optition today with dad and sister.Got my eyes checked.The degree on my right eye rose by 25!!!Argh,I must stop playing so much of the computer and rest my eyes more often.I want my eye sight to get better not worse!Anyways,made a pair of spectacles,it's supposedly ready for collection on saturday.I'm hoping to be able to collect it after my prefect's board meeting.

Speaking of which,there is a strong possibilty of me recieving my TIE.FINALLY.HOPEFULLY.*jumps around* waha,I will be so happy if it is so.=)
Val wants to see it once I get it.So if I'm allowed to go over and STUDY,I'll probably go in my school uniform and change there when I feel like it.

Ooh ooh yeah,I bought a new pair of ear studs!!Pretty star studs.I rarely buy any extra earrings because I'm quite content with what I have,but I love pretty star earrings.I hate dangling ones though,they irratate me like crazy.And the catch is I bought the ear studs for $2!Waha.Lame.But still they are pretty,I don't know if I can use them in school though,I'd most probably bring them on saturday and when Elizabeth's "free" I shall go ask her if those are allowed.If not I'll continue wearing the ones I'm wearing now.

Val still hasn't and doesn't want to tell me what she mumbled... =(
Extracted from our Msn convo:
||Memories of the True [P]ain & [P]leasure of Life___+ >>Scattered= says:
see the reason why i ain't tellin u the reason is coz -> if I tell u, it's related to the what i said and tht defeats the purpose of not tellin u the actual thing...
Uh-huh... =(
Mehhhh i'm too curious for my own good!I seriously can't think of anything giving me the urge to want to kill her if I found out. >< *sigh*

I wanna go to her houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. =D
I wanna knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. =D

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +