<body> <body>

Monday, July 25, 2005 @8:25 pm

Tiredd......had marching today..but it was quite fun.I hope to be able to maintain this discpline and everything I've learnt from this.I'll probably practise tomorrow.Somehow.I'm planning to stay back tomorrow to burn the pictures Valerie took with her camera!Haha. =)

Hmm shall write about speech and prize giving day first.
Okay,I got to school quite early.At about 8am,because I didn't want to trouble my father to go back and forth so I decided to wake up early and study in school.Studied for a while then shifted to the canteen with Sara!Haha,we were soon joined by Stephanie and Vanessa.Studied until about 12 or so then I went up to the control room,after taking my blazer.Felt so cozy!Anyway,registered,got to my seat and the whole ceremony proceeded.Got my award for Best In English,Best in English Literature,3rd in Class and school values award.Faith and I aim to be the next Stephanie Sims.I want to top my class and the N(A) level!! =)
After the whole ceremony,we took pictures then I rushed down to do my reception duty.This is a duty I like!Haha,it was really fun.Took pictures!With the prefects and AVA seniors =)
Got home tired...but still chatted with Cheryl on the phone.

Today was an okay day,bag was light.^^ Haha,marching was really tiring,but I must strive to perfecting my marching.The prefectorial board's standards must not drop!!Shall work on it,but I'm really tired,so can't now.Bleah.Hmmm somebody's birthday is coming up.... =) And I need to get a prezzie for Faithy. Haha,going to be extremely busy,there's lots of days where I have to stay back.*sigh* ah well. Good nitexx ^^

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +