Sunday, July 31, 2005 @9:39 pm
My cousins rock.Haha,okay,today we had a "family-reunion" brunch at Crystal Jade at Ngee Ann city,it was fun!Food was awesome,haha,ate quite alot.=)
After that,the cousins went on a group outing!Haha,we went to Hereen's and shopped.Then we went to take neoprints!!Haha,we had to squeeze!Because there was ten of us and a nice little sofa obstructing our way.So,had to squeeze so tightly.I was at the back,and during one shot,I had to hold onto chris obstructing his "pose" for the neoprint,because I was falling.Bleah,so sorry!But is was a barell of laughters.
After the whole one hour and forty-five minutes outing,we were supposed to go back to the lim family's house.But as there were so many of us,Val,Rachelle,Jon & myself had to take a cab back.Haha,oh and Rachie kept on saying that she was fat.Which is not true.*sigh* Now I know how a guy feels when his girlfriend asks "Am I fat?"
At the Lim household.We studied after we played games on the gamecube especially this game that I like but is gross.Tony Hawker's skateboarding game.It was fun!But gory.Which reminds me of the gerbils.Bleah.Anyways,studied a bit of geography and science.Then we went out,met Glenn & Mark there.Glenn still remembers me,whee.Guess he doesn't have short term memory anymore.Haha, =P
I watched them play badminton.Then Glenn wanted Val and I to go cycling with him,but unfortunately,not enough bicycles.Bleah.Then I watched Jon & him play badminton,then both of them were "persuading" me to play.In the end,I gave in,then it became me,val & rach playing.But it was fun,I like badminton,not so bad as I thought so.After that,had dinner and slackkkkeeeeddddd.Watched Inuyasha.=) Then home...Wahh so fun,I love going to her house.=) Might have to go to her house every weekend to study though,but it's alright!I don't mind,haha.Actually I learn better there.And I learnt something,I'm not comfortable being myself when my sister is around,I'm sorry to say but I love it when I go to val's house and she's not there...
Anyways,here's today's neoprints.^^

Good nitexxx!