<body> <body>

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 @9:45 pm

Lalalalala,I've got the Elmo's world song stuck in my head.So please excuse me if I suddenly burst out singing that song.I've been extremely blur today,so yeah.Today was okay for lessons,had speech and prize giving day rehearsel straight after school.It was okay,haha I forgot what I'm being awarded for though.^^" Some people are only awarded for being the top 3 in class.Oh yeah,my head prefect Stephanie is so pro!Haha,she's getting an award for being 1st in class,1st in level,Best in A Maths,Best in geography,best in sciences bio,physics and chemsitry,best in I can't remember what anymore.But it was ALOT.Haha,but i'm guessing it's quite expected,I'm so happy for her!! ^^
The rehearsel ended at 3 or so and I ate lunch with Berlyn.After that,we went to the PAC room,did a bit of work.
Came back at about 5.50,with cheesecake!Bought from caltex,haha.Ate dinner then went online and started talking to Jon,talked till his dinner and then after his dinner.Haha,had fun talking to him.Then,after that,slacked around.Oh and I suck at tying ties.Period.Haha.

I changed my layout by the way! ^^ Haha,feel so happy,managed to do it in a shorter amount of time than usual. =) Well,better go nows,good nightxx!

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +