Monday, July 18, 2005 @10:12 pm
Hellossss. =)
Forgot to report what happened on saturday,so I shall do it now.
Had marching,I was okay..but not superb.I fell out of practise for a while because there was something in my eye,causing it to water.After that sat out while the rest continued practising.I know that this isn't exactly my forte so I'm trying to practise even though I don't know it that well.Gonna ask my dad to write down some commands,so I can memorise and not mess up. =)
At 11,rushed with Faithy to 7-11,intially we wanted to go to the hawker center,but I was in a hurry.So sorry faith! >< But she bought cup noodles and I bought a chicken roll and we shared a cup of mashed potatoes.Ate then I changed into my white u.Both of us were looking for Mr Pang and we spotted(Faith actually) spotted him and shouted.Waha,ran there and got our beloved key!!Dumped our stuff in and I helped with the setting up.Had to run about everywhere as I was overall in-charge for the sec2 prefects.Went down for breifing,got the wrong info but managed to overcome that obstacle.Was quite hectic,loads of the sec2 prefects kept on asking me what to do.And in the hall,the teacher under estimated and thought only 60 parents would be coming.But in fact,about 200 parents(with children) came.o.0?!?! *sigh* improvised and moved the girls back.And there was one ugly big fat hole in the middle.Yay.Alot of the sec2 prefects kept on telling me that I looked stressed.Haha,I wasn't really,just looked more serious than I really am,plus I was tired and sweaty and had many many things on my mind.Then the sec 2 av people just had to screw up.When the speaker for the talk on how to motivate your daughter came,it was freaking soft.They didn't notice until the WHOLE ROW OF TEACHERS plus the principal and vice-principal signalled to them.And Marissa noticed.MEI YING DIDN'T FREAKING NOTICE!Bah,was kinda pissed.When i had the free time,I went up and kinda reprimanded them. v_v but kinda regret it,I'm younger than them by months,so in somewhat apology,the youngest is going to treat the older sec2 ava peeps to ice-cream!!Waha. =) At the end of the whole thing,had my short ava meeting but was interupted by mr pang.We locked the control room from the inside =D Waha,then he locked us in!--" My dad went to see my formteacher without me while I was having my meeting,and my teacher said that I have a very high chance of getting into 3.2,wahaha so happy. =) Day ended with my feet aching like crazy,couldn't walk much if not my foot would have turned to jelly.Oh and talked to Cheryl Ng on the phone,waha.
Today!
This new teacher called Mr Meyer sucks lah,when he came into the control room,a few minutes later,the lights short circuted.The first time somemore!Then the cd player jumped track.What the heck.Norlina is so much better as the Drama Club's director/instructor!But today's rehearsel was okay,I'm suddenly helping to brng out the token of appreciation and flowers for the guest of honour,dunno how I got dragged to do that.Was so tireddd...Charlene reminded me to get more rest tonight 'cuz of the long day tomorrow.And tuesday.And thursday.*sighss* Oh yesh,Peggy and Charlene say that they'll treat me to something tomorrow!Waha =)
Well,must end.Nitey nitex