Monday, July 04, 2005 @9:18 am
Hellos,at val's house.No school today.I stayed over at her house on saturday and yesterday.On saturday I went to meet her at theyouth park for the urban fest.We watched a few skateboarders and the hiphop dancers.I just liked watching the hiphop dancers.For the rest I was very bored,not interested.After the dancing,we went over to the otherside to see the booths.We saw a chibi chalk drawing of a slam dunk anime character.So cute!Haha,then we went to cineleisure's KFC to buy lemonade and her pineapple pie.Had to wait for a while for her pie to come though.Then we walked around.Wanted to go to the arcade but it was crowded.Went back down and decided to take a neoprint.The first machine we used cheated us!It sucked.Bleah.So we decided to take another.This time it was nicer.Went back up to the arcade and waited for Jon.We went back together home and changed for dinner.After that,didn't do much,just slacked and watched bloopers. =D
Sunday.
Woke up early for church.We went to the sunday school outing at pierce reservior.Played whacko and dog and bone before playing soccer.Val and I sat out for soccer as we both suck at playing it,haha.Watched the guys play and someone kicked it too hard that it rolled to the reservior and was unretreiveable.Poor guy.Went back to our original place where we left our things and had some food.Loadsa potato chips and other funny junk food.Haha,val and I went to sit on the grass looking at the nice scenary.Then Glenn whacked me on the shoulders from behind.Dunno why but it hurt like crazy.And he said twice that val and I were anaroxic because we didn't want to eat his stupid potato chips. --"
Went back by bus,long ride...I slept for a while and got irratated by the stupid gerbil song.Haha,and the boys(Jon,chris and glenn) were repeating the Rusell Peter's comedy jokes.Waha,so fun.
Got back to church and from there had lunch.Glenn and Hilary came along with us.Had beef Kway Tiao or something like that.Was really really really yummy ^^ Then we went to Funan to initially get jiejie stephanie's birthday present.Then val,chris and jon(I think) got some dvds/vcds/whatever.Walked around and Hilary was pulling my hand.After that I was sorta hugging her,haha she was nice to hug.=P Glenn gave me this funny look and told me that I wouldn't want her as my sister.Haha.Went to this video game shop and looked around.At one point in time,Glenn kept on leaning on me,trying to push me,haha,so I pushed back.I nearly fell three times. --"
Then we went to the christian shop,'Life'.Looked around......after that we went back home and on the way we saw joy.Haha,okies,then went back.Glenn and Hilary went back before coming over again.Val went off to her dance class(I didn't go,particularly because I didn't want to and I didn't want to trouble her parents in paying for me again.)So I went to send her off at the door then I grabbed some chips to eat,nearly dropped them again.--" The second time,Jon was like teasing me about dropping my chips (because I dropped them on the bus) and I nearly dropped them!Third time,Glenn came and he was also teasing me about that and I dropped it this time! ><
He poked me with his stupid wooden sword as well.Hurt like crazy.Then the three of us went to the basement to play the gamecube.Played,played,played.I didn't realise I was leaning on Glenn for almost the entire time we were playing,but it was comfy,waha.I didn't get cold though(amazing!),except for my feet.Was so sleepy when they were playing the one on one fighting game.Kept on sleeping for a while then waking up to watch them.They wanted me to play but I didn't want to,paricularly because I was sleepy and quite comfortable already.Oh and Glenn kept on poking me.And I told them that I couldn't really see because my sight was blurry and Glenn was like "Come I lend you my contacts".I was like --" Haha,then he was considering going back to his house to get his extra pair of contacts to lend to me.Haha but then he would be stuck home if he went back and I was all nono it's okay.Then when he went back to go play tennis,he kept on poking me again with his stupid wooden sword.Then there we went to the concert at Botanics.Haha,it was okay..had loadsa feedback coming in.Thank goodness we weren't near the speakers anymore.but it was fun. =) talked to val after dinner and she actually LISTENED AND REPLIED!*claps*.