<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 @7:38 pm

Hellos people,nice to see you all agains.Yes I'm weirdly hyper.Ate chocolates.Feeling extremely full,just came back from grandma's.Yup,went somewhat early and came back early.Sigh,wished I could stay longer,but mum wanted to go back EARLY.So it was just a eat there and go home thing,very sad.I miss my dear cousin rachie!Haha,didn't see her for a week already.Our "connection" is somewhat lost,must talk to her more and click!Waha... =)

I find it funny how you can know a certain person for so long yet only get to know that person better a few billion(exagerated) years later.For me,it would most obviously be Jon,my cousin.I've known him for about thirteen years of my life and only about a month or two ago,I started talking more to him and we're closer than before.Haha,I'm actually able to talk to him without worrying/feeling uncomfortable much.But I find it still a little bit hard to approach him to just talk.Hmmm,another example?I'd have to say Glenn.This one is more major.Waha,I knew who he was for about 4 years I think,not exactly sure.Only last sunday did I manage to get to know him/talk to him,that kinda stuff.Yup.

And quite recently,(just about 40 minutes ago) I was bugging val about something she mumbled which I didn't manage to catch.I only know that she said something about something she should post on her blog and she refused to tell me because she claims I'll kill her.Evil cousin.I wanna know!I wanna know...................I doubt she'll ever tell.*sigh* how upsetting...*sniffs* And she kept on using reverse pyscology on me!! *sniffles*

CAs are coming up soon,I know for one that my humanities CA is coming up in July(*gasp* it's this month!) and my maths is on the first week of August.I have a prefectorial board meeting on saturday(this saturday) at 8am in school(obviously).And val's got tests next week that she has to use saturday for studying and she says that it might not be possible for me to come over.Originally we were supposed to use saturdays for STUDYING,but apparently so far we have side tracked and ended up playing.But it's not confirmed as to wheter I can come on saturday,I know for sure I can't go on sunday because I'm not allowed to sleepover unless it's a school holiday.*sighs* oh well...
Well,nothing much to say now,so shall end byebyex...HOPE I CAN GO TO VAL'S ON SAT TO STUDY SO I CAN BUG HER ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID =D

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +