Friday, July 15, 2005 @10:28 pm
Gahhh so tired...eyes are dropping......zzzZZZzzz
Haha,really tired,but I must persevere and continue typing this entry.
This week has been really hectic,every single day I have to stay back in school till about 5 to 6pm.Resulting in me getting a headache or not feeling too good.Had a horrible headache last night,but feeling a bit better today.So that's one good thing.
Tomorrow's the sec 2 streaming talk.Speaking of streaming,I'm really really upset/scared because majority of the 80 NA students want to go to the class I want!So there's alot more pressure.I'm planning to start studying this week for my tests which are next next week or next next next week.Never to early to start studying.
*sigh*
Loadsa duties tomorrow.AV duty...prefects duty...and I want to hold a meeting for the sec2 ava members because they didn't come for the briefing on our assigment.Well,only Faith and I came.Mei Ying and Marissa ran off.So many things are gonna clash with each other.But I know I'll be able to manage my time well and get over with this.
Yay,feel so honoured.Elizabeth Seah called me and put me in-charge of the sec 2 prefects tomorrow!Haha,must make good use of this opportunity.Oh and I'm somewhat overall incharge for tomorrow since it's only the sec2s.Mehh,I don't care,gonna make Faith my assistant,waha.Well,I'd better get some sleep and wake up early for marching!!Lizzie's gonna help me with my white uniform,yay!Haha. =)