Saturday, July 02, 2005 @12:29 pm
EMDD rocks! I'm finally free and awake to write a nice blog about the EMDD backstage stuff.It was awesomely fun!Wahaha.I'm really really really going to miss my dear sec4 seniors.Without them next year it would feel so empty.Like something very important's missing.*sighs*
Well,I'm becoming closer to Elizabeth,Charlene,Jeanette and Shamayne.Mwuhaha.Elizabeth can be really fun and crazy like when she's not wearing her tie and stuff or when she's wearing her tie and not seen.I've caught her doing some/thinking/saying some stuff that I'm not supposed to hear,like swear words.Ex-co some more!Haha,I forgive her though =P She's really fun.Last night on the way back to school on the bus,we were laughing like crazy!I'm closer to Charlene now,=)
I don't really know what to time though,I'm thinking of starting a scrapbox where I can store my momentos and stuff.I really want my own bedroom so I can keep my stuff and ensure that no-one(*coughmysistercough*) can touch my precious stuff.
Since this year's EMDD was a collaboration with KCP,the KCP kids performed as well.The P2 kids were cute!Haha,I have no favourite though,I know Elizabeth's been hounded by a P2 girl who's name is Tanya. =D
Charlene's been just too nice to the kids,without any limits,haha.Like when they were thirsty,she kept on feeding them water.Jeanette and I stopped after a while,telling them that they had too much to drink and to drink later.The teachers were telling us to not feed them too much water,incase they wanted to go to the toilet.But it was funish.Elizabeth,Shamayne and Charlene were so nice.They actually thought of buying sweets and candy for the kids.That never came to my mind,probably because I was stressed out,I started crying out of the blue all of the sudden,I'm guessing it's a bit from the stress(what stress?haha) and mostly fromthe drama's emotions,even though I've seen it a few million times.Also must be because of my fear of something going wrong during the performances.
Food was okay,edible enough and quite tasty really ^^ maybe it's because I was hungry?I kept on sharing my food with Elizabeth because we weren't really hungry,must be the running around and too much stuff on our minds.Haha
Shamayne brought her cam and I kept on playing with it,I caught a picture of Elizabeth!!Muwhahaha.I wanna get a digi cam soon!!!!! So I can take pictures of my dear seniors. =) Gahgahgah just thinking about them being in sec 4 and leaving so soon saddens me,so much...
Oh yeah,Mr Pang didn't want his AV Team TIC tag so Elizabeth took it,the next day I lost my AV team tag and was really upset,so Elizabeth gave me her AV Team tag.(THANKYOU!!!! ^^) Then she exchanged it with Shamayne,then Shamayne was impersonating Mr Pang,WAHAH,so hilarious.And Charlene took a video of it and Elizabeth was pouring coffee for her,Shamayne had 6 freaking cups!!Haha.HILAROUS is the best word to describe it. =D
On the gala night performance,during the interval,Peggy was there!Haha,she looked so nice!Haha,I hugged her! ^^ I feel like her little daughter,WAHAHA. I'm hyperlike mad.
I really really dunno what to type about anymore,too hyper.Lalal,shall post another time,so long!