Saturday, July 09, 2005 @12:12 pm
ELLO peeps.Today was the day!(okay,fine the day hasn't passed yet,but still.that period of time has passed.ahhh,see I make sense =D )
I got my freaking TIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.I'm obsessed,wearing it now,I mangaged to tie it correctly le!Wahaha,I'm good. =P
I bet I'm the first sec2 trainee of this year that has managed to tie her own tie herself.Mwuhahaha.On monday I must wear my lovely white uniform.So excited!But for whatever I do,I must avoide the seniors from ava,especially elizabeth,jeanette,peggy and charlene.Waha,cuz they claim that I'm the only trainee they have not seen wearing white u.(excluding peggy in this,cuz she was not around when they said it.)
Was so happy,it was such a pretty formalized event.Vanessa took pictures with her digital camera,so cool.I bet I look awful! ><
Haha,after the receiving of our ties,the seniors were teaching us how to tie our ties.I know how to tie lor!But charlene insisted on tying it for me.--" I was half-way tying,then she suddenly undo it for me and did it while it was on my neck.--" Peggy!Waha.she was like a mother again,neatening my uniform,haha,she thought I was wearing the hard collared shirt.I should have worn it todayyy...ah wells.
After the meeting I went to bedok to collect my specs,I don't know how I look like with them on so...shall wait till I really need to wear them. =)
Nothing much to say,just that I really really really wanna go out somewhere,away from home.......*sigh* so sad that I can't go to val's today.If not I can show her my tieeee and white uniform and stuff.Oh and my speccies.(speccies,species?waha) I still wanna know what she mumbled..... v_v