<body> <body>

Sunday, June 19, 2005 @12:03 am

Yay!Went out shopping today,was quite fun.I actually bought some stuff. ^^ Haha
Went at about 5pm to Taka.Shopped around a bit,initially for school shoes,but I told my parents there wasn't a need to and that we should wait till next year to buy new shoes.Save money!
Hmm,let me list out the things that we bought and the place:
Watsons:
-Mini bottles of shampoo for my swimming
-Water
-Can of coke
-My facial wash
-Milk chocolate
-Red eye drop
-Those base thingys you put in your shoes,I forgot what you call 'em.
Takashimaya:
-New school bag for sister
-Cd wallet
-'clothes' for me
Kinokuniya:
-MANGA!!!!Samurai Deeper Kyo
-Notebook for exam preparation(should have bought another one,for end of year exam =P)
-Notebook

Yup,quite satisfied.But I still wanna go shopping,waha.Hmm oh yeah,I saw Shereen at Taka,haha is it a sign?Should I attend Val's sunday class more often with her? =) I would love to. =P lol,I don't know what my religion would be yet,still thinking,still a free thinker...haha =)Well,good nitex

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +