<body> <body>

Friday, June 03, 2005 @7:35 pm

Ta-da!I'm back to write somemore!Haha
Hmm,out of the 10 pieces of holiday assignments that we were given I have only completed 4 in this period of 7 days.How pathetic.I'm so ashamed of myself,so I shall torment myself into finishing all homework by this week!

Slept really late last night and only woke up at about 1.40pm ><
Hehh...^^" Didn't do much today,just slacked and finished up my two maths assignments.I'm doing nothing right now,just idling my time away...maybe I'll go start on my science homework now,I dunno.Well,not much to write about now,so ciao.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +