Saturday, June 04, 2005 @11:36 pm
Slept really late last night,was watching Miss Congeniality(the movie I rented) till about 4am.Was really tired and sleepy after the movie,only conked out at about 4.10 I think.Woke up today at about 12pm,was really sleepy and tired.Got woken up twice by the phone,once was a wrong number and the other reason was because it miraculosly ran out of battery and was cranky.
Went to my parents' room to nap for a while but couldn't get myself to sleep,so I went to eat lunch and then played my computer.Played till about 6,had dinner and after dinner I made myself 2 pancakes! ^^ What an achievement!Haha,

At about 6.40,my dad,sister and myself set off to the Ang Mo Kio library!Haha,I needed to go there to borrow some magazines to use for my english holiday assignment cum project.Speaking of which,I think I've forgotten where I placed my construction paper for that particular project...

Oh well,I'll go look for it later,haha.Spent about an hour or so looking for my magazines,books to read,browsing and just relaxing a bit.At about half an hour to the library closing,my sister and I went to check out our books.Later on we paid our fines and went home!Stopped by Esso to pump some petrol and I bought some lemon puff biscuits!Yumm..
Gonna go start on my english project later when Dad chases my sister and I out.And hopefully start on my science as well,then after those two I'll only have chinese and literature to tackle.I really really want to be able to finish my holiday homework by these two weeks,so I can enjoy the holiday without worrying about unfinished/untouched assignments!

Well,onto much happier stuff,

Pammie and I are planning to go window shopping with the others next week!Haha,I'm so happy,it's been soooooooo long since we've gone out together.Can't wait!Haha,well,about time to go,so nightnight!