<body> <body>

Monday, June 06, 2005 @1:37 pm

Just woke up.I don't know if I should call this a dream or nightmare,but I had one just now.
I was dreaming that I was in school,in the hall having lower secondary assembly.I then realised that I wasn't upstairs in the sound control room.I ran upstairs and found Faith and Meiying on the stage downstairs just talking,I called them to come up.The school hall was apparently renovated in my dream.When I called Faith and Mei Ying,I was on the stairs,halfway up and I turned to the soundbox and saw another sec2 that I didn't know.I was sorta angry.When Faith and Marissa showed up(I don't know where Mei Ying dissappeared)I asked them to ask that person who was meddeling with the windows and controls to get out.
When Marissa opened the door,I saw other people I didn't recognise.I was being to get even more angry and stuff,my eyes were beinging to well up with lots of tears.I then went into the other AVA room(like I said,in my dream,the hall was renovated)where apparently it was built so we would have more space to put our bags.And then the door swung open and more and more people began to come in.People whom I didn't know and didn't belong to AVA.This triggered my tears and they began to flow down as I ran to the stairs connecting downstairs and upstairs.I sat there and cried before I was jerked back into reality.I didn't immediately wake up but I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks and I wasn't breathing normally.You know how some people cry and they have to gasp for air?I was doing that.And then I opened my eyes.

Weirdo dream.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +