Sunday, June 05, 2005 @11:11 pm
I don't think I'll be ever going downstairs at nine in the night.Everywhere is practically deserted.If not littered with people whom have nothing better to do and act like they're so cool,gangster-like and stuff.I was kinda freaked out..I just wanted to get out of there and into the safety of what one would call home.
I woke up really late today.2.40pm.Slept late again!

Was watching "How to Deal",the sequence of the movie didn't really make sense,but ah well.Stayed at home all day except for about an hour when we had to go out to get Tricia phone.I've been playing with it from when she got it back till now.

Haha,I'm still playing with it,well,actually she's playing with it now.
Homework is going to be done tomorrow.I hope to return the magazines by wednesday as I hate having library material in my hands.After that I'll only have science and chinese to tackle.Yay!^^Waha,oh yes,I need to go find my construction paper.Pammie and myself have decided to make Bugis Junction our destination for next saturday.Other details are yet to be discussed.

Nothing much to write about now,I just know that tomorrow will and must be a busy day for me as I'm going to get HOMEWORK done!Yippe.Well,good night!