<body> <body>

Friday, June 17, 2005 @11:36 am

Hello,nothing much to write about actually,life's been pretty okay.Homework still needs to be done.My computer's going to undergo reformatting soon.(Thankfully) so I might not update till my computer is fixed and done or I might just use my sister's computer when she's not using it.

I got really bored just now and decided to scan in my neoprints taken with nikki,pammie,val & cui.Haha,one of the best times in my life!Shall now upload 'em....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ta-da!!!!!Well,I might go cycling later(WHEEEEE) so I'm going to get started on some homework and try to finish them up by this week if not next monday.Byebyexxx

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +