<body> <body>

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 @9:33 am

'ello,I haven't been updating lately as I was staying over at val's house.

Friday:
Went to her house at about 4pm and did nothing much,we got changed for our trial dance class and went by bus there.The class was okay,I can't say I really really enjoyed it,but it was somewhat fun.Auntie Pat and Uncle Andrew drove us back and we had dinner.Slept at about 10 something.
Saturday:
Woke up quite early and we had to go running,for our morning exercise.I was quite tired at first,but yeah,still ran.Went back,sent Jon to his friend's house,sent Vanessa to her swimming class and has breakfast at the prawn noodle stall where Dixon,Rachie and myself were taken to last year for lunch.Came home and got ready to go out with Pammie,Cui and Nicolle.Bumped into Pam at the Mrt station and were on our way when this salesperson stopped us.After that,we wandered around and saw the sign which said that the cosplaying event was on at 3.30pm,val had wanted to watch it after we watched Mr and Mrs Smith.Met Cui at the Mrt station near Plaza Singapura,we bought our tickets,wandered around a bit,bought snacks and she kept on telling me that the guy doing the candy floss was cute.Lol,waited for nicolle and ran to the theatre when she finally came.We came in just in time after all the ads.=P
Was really fun,after that,we window shopped a bit,ate a bit at cafe cartel then took neoprints before we went for dinner at this restruant that had quite good seafood.Palm beach seafood.But the service wasn't very excellent.Then we went to have dessert at this "cafe" where they sold hongkong fruit desserts.I shared with val and it was yummy!So sweet...haha Went back home feeling quite stuffed and Jon was reading val's msn conversations and we were all laughing.Lol,went to sleep after that.
Sunday:
Woke up bright and early,because val was to take charge of worship.I had to help her do the OHP.Heee,was quite fun actually.After that,we had some discussions and were then dragged off to eat dimsum,I forgot the name of the restruant. >< Anyways,we dropped Uncle Andrew back home and went to Kino,where I didn't get anything and val and jon were like forcing me to get something,waha.Went to cold storage then home after that and I can't remember what I did.Ate dinner,then went to sleep I think.
Monday:Woke up early again to run =) and then studied,can't really remember what happened.


I love staying at val's house.It's like my sanctuary,where I can finally be sane,happy and feel free.At home,I can't let my feelings/emotions show.I can actually get privacy there and someone to talk to.Eitherway,I prefer staying at val's house. =)
I talked to her about something that has just recently popped up and it's disturbing me.She put up with my whining,my insurcurities and all,making her the best cousin ever.=) Haha,so I decided to not let it bother me and just see what happens.=)
She also said that she wants to have a sleepover for 11 people(including me) at her house the next weekend.o0 Her parents agreed(which is surprising) and I'm so excited,I wanna gooooo,haha. =)
Well,got to end now,I miss the regular morning and evening routines and the waking up at 7 something am.And her clock waking us up at 6 something.*sigh*I wanna run up and down the hill now...

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +