<body> <body>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 @9:21 pm

Update-y time!Waha,yup yup,updates on my life so far these *counts* two days.

Saturday
So I was supposed to attend Ms Wong's father's wake with Yuan Ting jie,Berlyn and Charlene,but I didn't go because mum preferred me to not attend.But I wanted to,*sighs* so I stayed at home until the three of them plus Berlyn's father picked me up from home to go to Yuan Ting jie's house to study.We reached at about 5.30 or so and started on our revision/studying.La,la,la,we ended at about 7 something and Charlene left at 7.We(Yuan Ting jie,Berlyn and myself) went off at about 7 to 8 to eat our dinner.We couldn't decide where to eat and walked almost all over the place.Finally we chose to eat at Cafe Cartel and we ordered a dory fillet,mushroom spaghetti and a seafood set.We were very very full and almost couldn't walk,haha.We went back and I left at about 10.

Sunday
Reached yuan ting jie's house at about 2 something to study again with berlyn.=) Found the both of them sitting near the pool.I got out my books and studied.We moved to the clubhouse as we thought it was going to rain heavily,but it didn't...haha,after mugging for very long,(both berlyn and I studied 5 chapters) we went to wade in the baby swimming pool and yuan ting jie took pictures of us!Then we decided to go to the playground and play the swings!!Played for about half an hour with Yuan Ting Jie taking pictures before returning to our mugging.Studied till dinner time and ate with Yuan ting jie's family.Waha,Berlyn and I didn't take much veg/fish/prawns and Yuan ting jie's mum took some for us.=) After dinner,we lazed around for a bit before going out for our ice-cream at haggen das at about 9 something.Ate our ice-cream!Haha the day was filled with us taking pictures and all,laughing,having fun really.We walked back and Berlyn and I decided to stay over.=) Called dad and he agreed.Hmm then went to the playground for the swings for a while then walked back to yuan Ting jie's house.It was dark and I couldn't see the drain which resulted in me tripping over the drain and hurting my foot.I tried not to cry but did so.My bruise wasn't visible as of yet as it was dark and it was fresh.

I limped back up the stairs and Berlyn noticed that I was bleeding alot.My slipper was almost full of blood.I went in and looked at my toe,crying, it was painful and gruesome at the same time.I cried and cried,with my two seniors by my side,trying to clean my wound before getting Yuan Ting Jie's sister to properly clean my wound and then wrap it up before I was sent to the doctor's.
We went to the doctor's and I filled up the form thingy before seeing the doctor.I went in limping and sat on those medical bed thingys for you to lie one.I lied there and Yuan Ting Jie and Berlyn was beside me.Yuan ting jie was holding my hand telling me to squeeze it if it was painful.Berlyn was wiping my tears away.It hurt alot and I was crying non-stop.Even when I laughed a short laugh/smiled because something funny happened,my tears still flowed out.The pain was excrutiating.Soon my wound was bandaged up and all and I was given my medication which was paid by Yuan Ting Jie's mum.We then went back to Yuan Ting Jie's house and I rested before changing and going to sleep.

I feel that this incident is like a blessing in disguse.I mean,no doubt I did get hurt with a server injury,but I had my two seniors there for me.They were really very caring(not saying that they aren't caring at other times) and all.I kind of cherished that moment as it was somewhat special to me.I don't know how to explain it but I can safely say this is the first time I've recieved this much care/attention. Yeah,so a big,huge thanks to Yuan ting jie and Berlyn!

Monday
Got woken up by Clarice(Clawice) & Yuan ting jie.I was already awake but my eyes were closed and I couldn't be bothered to open them so the both of them thought I was asleep.Berlyn was asleep as well and got woken up by the both of them.Haha,Clarice knew about my toe and was like "careful,careful" waha.After we got ready,we went to Parkway and ate at Delifrance before Berlyn and I snuck off to get Clarice's birthday cakey.We bought an awesome cake with fruits on the top.Haha,we actually wanted to lit the candles in the mall but we realised there was smoke detectors in there.So we went to KFC's dinning area in the open and lit her candles and sang her happy birthday(third time doing so,haha,at exactly midnight we called her and when she 1st saw the cake we sang her happy birthday again) I ate the cake first as I had to go and couldn't go to her house.Then we went to get her hamster but there wasn't any that she wanted.We decided to go look at the doggies before I went off.
Happy days haha.

Meh. ><>< Gahhhhhh

I can never study at home,there's too many distractions.
1.My sister-she's bloody irratating,bugs me,always irratates me by doing all those stuff that irratates me.etc,etc.
2.My parents-no peace ever.My mum nags at me when she feels like it even though I did nothing,dad has somewhat of a temper problem,blows up anytime for any stupid reason. ><
3.My porpor-Noise pollution again,nags and nags for no reason.
4.My two aunts-one bothers me like there's no tomorrow and both talk EXTREMLY LOUD like NO-ONE can HEAR THEM.Screams,shouts,argues like cats and dogs.
5.My computer-nothing negative but still,it tempts me
6.my environment-I have no where to study.In my parent's room,there's my computer.Tv,bed.In my room,no table,the outside noise is apmlified into the room.Living room,it's like an open space right?Noise pollution!!(*points to aunts and porpor*)

So yeah,leaving me to HAVE to find another place to study.I can't do so in school,they don't allow it if I'm correct.I don't want to go to the library.I need somebody to accompany me.So much troubles.Help!!! ><
It's not about discpline from my point of view really,I mean you can't just tune out every single sound right?I mean I can study in a place with minimal noise,it's alright to me.But those ^ up there are like the stuff I can't stand!Haiz,I should go pack my bag and try to think of somewhere where I can study and not have to trouble Yuan Ting Jie over and over again.I wanna study with Berlyn,me feels it's the best thing.But I don't think she'll really agree and stuff... ><><

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +