Tuesday, May 17, 2005 @9:24 pm
*sighs*
So I went back to school today at what time?9.50am.For the workshop.I didn't go for the family day one though,as I was not feeling too well in the morning and I only came to school at 9 plus was because my father persuaded me to go for the workshop.Hey,even then I wasn't feeling too good.So yes,I must brace myself for a scolding from the oh-so-bias teacher of mine.*sighs* I feel like I'm surrounded by bias teachers.I hate bias teachers.
Sorry for the sarcasm and old english used in my previous update.It was quite fun writing that way though,haha.Gahh I feel like slapping the two most hated people,I don't wanna talk about them,they just make my blood boil.Argh,I need someone to talk to about this/them,I need them out of my life asap.But alas,they won't I will be stuck with one for another 2 years and another 3 years.*sighs* I do hope I'll be able to survive.HELP!
Onto other stuff,I'm helping out in EMDD!Haha,I didn't know initally,until Charlene clarified with me.Well,somewhat clarified.Mr Pang said that only one sec2 would be helping and she presummed it would be me!Haha,I find that nice of her,haha.Well there are only 3 sec2s.One's in CO and one's a new-newbie and the other is me!Haha,and tomorrow I'm supposed to stay back to help or something.Then there might be a phototaking session.Dunno why.So yeah,AVA is the only thing keeping me going.If not I would absolutely dread coming to school.My seniors rock,especially Yuan Ting Jie. =)
Hmmm Berlyn's birthday's coming up soon,so is another person's in July..*coughcough* will have to crack my brain to think of things to get for 'em. ><
Well,got to go clean up my mess,nites!