Friday, May 20, 2005 @9:35 pm
Hellos,sorry for not updating for many,many days. ><
I've been busy and forgetting to update when I had planned to do so earlier.Onto the update!
Wednesday
I stayed back for the EMDD briefing and went with my classmate to Parkway Parade to buy some prizes for our game stall.We spent one hour in popular ending up with only 7 packs of glittery pencils.Haha,blame us for my indesicisvness and her "auntie-like instincs" haha.We finished at about 6 something.At MPH I saw Melissa,she scared the living daylights out of me,haha.When the both of us saw each other we were like "Wah lao,so suai!" But for me it wasn't so singlish-y.Haha. =P
Thursday
Went to Junction 8 with Rachel.Haha,we went to ComicS Connection(haha) and she went to find her comics and I bought myself a W-inds poster!!Haha,then I saw this tourbook thingy which was for 19.90.I was like 0.0 I want!Haha,I knew I was continuosly driving my poor cousin nuts.Haha,it was on purpose.=D Oh yes,I also drove val crazy with my hyperish hype.Haha,the subject for the day was W-INDS!Waha,since it was the first thing I saw that I liked,it had to be that subject.Anyways,I went to buy my crossstitch kit for myself haha sort of a new hobby.I like crossstitches.=)
TODAY!
I had to stay back to finish up my workpiece for D&T.I did okay for my D&T paper and am quite surprised really.I didn't study well enough so I'm not satisfied with my marks.Haiz,I think I did quite badly this mid-year,but I must persevere!Haha,do better the next time!I hope. ><
ANYWAYS!I stayed back till about 2.20pm.Mr Pang wanted me to stay back to help him clean up.I had already cleaned up majority of the mess when he went to 3/7!!I was like --" I have swimming later,I forgot to tell him that I had already cleaned majority of the mess.I should have at least finished up two benches of cleaning.*sighs* Anyways,training today was quite good.Haha but my butterfly stroke is terrible!There's no training next week so I should go and practise at Katong swimming complex.But I'll be aloneeeeeee >< Haiz.Hmm,nothing to write now,tomorrow's Family day,I dread what's gonna happen tomorrow,I don't wanna be seen by anyone I know while it's my shift.
Oh yeah,something happened to me which I find one of my most memorable moments,its those kind of moements where I wanna keep in mind.When I was having lunch,Elizabeth(Tan) kept on staring at me.I dunno why.Then Sara(another prefect senior who's in CO) also was looking.Then when all the other people whom they were eating with came,I think they were talking about me.Then I saw Sara pointing at me with her spoon.Elizabeth suddenly came over and asked me why I was alone,etc and asked me to join them.When she came over she saw me having tears welled up in my eyes and told me not to cry.I told her I wasn't crying...then we ended our conversation and then Peggy came over.Talked to me for a while and my tears(which had already rolled down) kept on flowing. >< I told Peggy that I wasn't.But I really didn't know why I was crying or if I was crying.It seems like my two seniors are soon going to begin to see my problem.Well,a little bit of my problem.But I was really touched and happy about their reactions and what not.I was eating alone and stuff.They asked me to join them...I'm quite emotional I guess...I cry very very easily.I dunno....