<body> <body>

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 @9:43 pm

Hellos,hellos!Waha,I feel extremley happy now.It's the first time ever I have finished studying for chinese!I know all the necessary words needed for chinese.Now I'm on way to memorising the 'zao ju' =) Not gonna pin up high hopes though,I don't wanna crumble down when I get back my chinese paper 2 to find out that I got very horrible marks.
So after my horrid horrible history paper(I nearly cried again!) I went to find Berlyn.Found her in the foyer helping out with the EMDD thingy.I helped her finished it and we went to eat our lunch.Waha,I spotted Shamayne at the uniform staircase and asked Berlyn if it was her.And it was,haha.She had just finished her paper and was looking for Melissa who had left already.Anyways,we ate then Charlene and Shamayne ate their lunch before we encountered Mr Pang.Waha,we wanted to run away but couldn't.He went to ask Charlene about the duty thingy and stuff,then he was talking about our results.He wanted Berlyn and I to get a '14' while Charlene and Shamayne get a '12'.I don't really know what it is,but ahh. >< Waha,then we decided to study in the workroom.=)
Got the key,went up and studied.Yes.STUDIED.Wahaa,it was raining and it felt like 3 when it was only like 12. --" Wahah,we then went out for a snack before returning to study again.After we were done with studying,Charlene started talking about ghost stories and stuff.Mehh,then Shamayne and Berlyn added on.Mehh!!!I was spooked out,mehh I don't think I can sleep later ons.... *cries* But for some reason or another,I suddenly felt as if I was dreaming.I don't know how to explain it but I didn't feel like I was awake and in the "real-world" and not dream land.It happened twice.Once in the workroom and another when we were walking to the bus-stop home.Was a funny feeling.Oh and they were talking about going out to watch some horror movie on friday.But I've got english oral and it ends at like what?? One.And I'm helping out which means I have to stay back till about 1.30?? Haiz.Well,helping out is fun.

Well,me better ends here as I have to go write some instruction thingy for Charlene and I wanna study a bit more on my zao ju.Oh and I need to pack my bag.*sighs*
I'm gonna be alone in the workroom tomorrow if mr pang allows me to study in the workroom...so upsetting.And I think I'll scare the heck outta myself again. ><
Gonna study D&T then do a bit of art.Plan to leave at latest 2pm.*sighs*
I don't wanna be aloneeeeee......haiz.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +