Friday, May 27, 2005 @11:26 pm
Founder's Day mass today!Was really meaningful and fun,haha.I got there somewhat in time,just before 7.15am,I couldn't find the others anywhere and I panicked but I eventually found them,haha.Charlene helped me inform the ex-co that I was there already,haha.Got briefied and then I started panicking when we were supposed to hold up our plar-cards heh,I didn't know where too stand,had to be corrected about 3 times?Heh.. ^^"
Anyways,I got my report book back and was walking up and down observing the girls,waha,I let some of the read my report book.Mainly,Ariane,Christine,Melissa,Jade and Veronica.Haha,see I can remember their names!!Waha,I could remember about 22/25 of their names =D
I sat with 1/5 during the mass haha,they were all giving me weird looks when they noticed that I was wearing my jacket.Hey,it was cold!I get cold easily,so yesh.The mass was really meaningful and beautiful in a way.I really enjoyed it and hope to attend it again next year. =)
Haha,just talked to Charlene a while ago,real fun to talk to her ^^.
Hmmm 6 more sec2s wanna join AVA,nooo.....yuan ting jie,save me! ><
Haiz,I told Faith that we should tell Mr Pang to let us "interview" the sec 2s who wanna join AVA,because after all,we are the same age and level and are more familiar with them.Gahh 6 people!6!!Mehhh =( I dunno how many more we should take in,I remember Charlene saying that she wanted 5 people(including the current 4 of us)
v-v
I'm already very comfortable with the other 3 sec2s.I don't really want anymore,but as Mr Pang told me,after the seniors step down,we only have like 3 people to do AVA duties for events like Book and Music Week.Nan Xing,Marissa and myself.The rest are either in Girlguides or are in performing arts CCAs.But I don't want a overflow of people!Mr Pang had better not agree to anybody joining until everything is settled and out of our way like EMDD!
Shall end here bah,niteyx