<body> <body>

Thursday, May 26, 2005 @8:59 pm

'ello,it feels like so long since I've last updated,haha

Well,today both Faith and myself stayed back to help Mr Pang clean up the AVA stuff and he wanted to do something in the sound box.I had a briefing before that and Faith had to wait for me in the canteen. ><
Before my briefing,we went to search up and down for Mr Pang and Mrs Ooi.We went up and down and it hit me,if he wasn't in the staff room,he could be with the sec3s,haha and we found him!!Then asked him about us helping him then he told us to eat lunch.We then went down and I spotted Mrs Ooi!Haha,so fast,Faith finished talking to her then I ran off to my briefing.After my briefing,I thought Mr Pang had taken Faith with him to get a head start,but he told Faith to wait for me!!Haha. =P
Umm,I didn't manage to carry any heavy items ^^" heh,Faith did most of the carrying =D And I nearly dropped the box of batteries when passing them to Mr Pang,then he went "Like that also cannot carry ah???" --" And when he asked me to return the broom to the upper staff room,near the door, I left it outside.Then he when he went to claim it back to sweep again,he went "And who's the clever one who left the broom outside the staffroom?" Haiz,I'm so blur....
We stayed till about six something and he still owes us a drink, =) haha Faith and myself decided to ask Mr Pang if he still needed help tomorrow so we can help him after the mass provided the school is open,hopefully it is. =) Oh and he can buy us a drink which is on the way,very convinient ah? =P Haha well,shall not say anymore,I need to go get ready for tomorrow!Nitey-nitex xxxx

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +