<body> <body>

Friday, May 13, 2005 @6:27 pm

Blah,blah,bleah.Hmm,bored,so yesh,that explains the starting.Anyways,today's art exam was delightfully horrible!I didn't draw my thumbnails or did my colour scheme.I'm going to die...Oh well.

Directly after my art exam,I went to clean up my art stuff,proceed to stuff it under my clothing and then run out to call Yuan ting jie to tell her about what Ms Wee said.I called her on her hp and house phone and nobody answered.I called Berlyn's handphone and nobody answered.So I gave up as I was supposed to rush to the hall immediately with my classmate whom was also helping out.I wrote a quick sms and sent it to Yuan ting jie.Rushed to the hall and got briefed.I got the job of doing lovely paper work!Waha,beats standing around doing nothing. =)

Was quite fun,I got to see my marks.I got Mdm Gammar,basically because I picked her,waha,I find her very nice.She keeps on calling me Stella though. --" Anyways,I got a 33/40 for my oral,which I find horrible.Sorted out all the papers and all.Then Yuan Ting Jie and Berlyn called me out.I nearly got scolded by some teacher whom I don't know.Don't even know if she's a teacher.I made up some weirdo excuse that they were here to pass me a message from a teacher.So yeah.Then Mr Pang suddenly came.He stood beside/behind me and I ignored him,'cuz I thought that he just wanted to check on the oral stuff,with him being in the exam com. and all.It was really creepy with him "hovering" over my shoulder.*shudders* Then he suddenly said
"The two cartoons ah"
Me:"Yeah.."
Him:"Told me to tell you..."
Me:"Yeah..."
Him:"next time."
Me:"Orh,okay."
Waha,then he left,it was darn irratating cum creepy.I could feel his stupid stupid stupid breath.Yeesh,I can't have my own private space anymore can I??*glares*
Anyways,we finished at about 1.50 something.I was extremely hungry and wanted to eat.Called dad up,told him about my current situation,me not going out anymores,and asked him to pick me up.He was kinda complaining to me about how we people make arrangments.I hear that everytime my plans change.So yeah,was used to it.Went to KFC for my lunch.Ate my favourite shrooms burger and cheese fries!Yes,sat there until about three something and decided to take a slow drive to pick my sister up.Was talking to dad and I laughed loads,waha.Picked my sister up and then went to pick my mum up.I got to play with those price-tagger thingys,waha.Then here I am home.I'm bored. Meh,shouldn't have brought my clothes.Stupid,stupid,stupid. Meh.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +